Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

UPDATED: AI to sign with Grizz

41 posts in this topic

Posted

So did Iverson like die or something? What the hell is going on?!?!?!

Posted

So did Iverson like die or something? What the hell is going on?!?!?!

Rumor is Memphis has an offer on the table of one year, 3.5 million but he will have to be prepared to come of the bench. They said they will leave it open for two to three weeks but remove it before the end the month.

Iverson is now seeing if anybody else will beat that so all is quiet right now.

Posted

it's official... according to Iverson's twitter; he's going to Memphis.

Pppfffewwww, I did not want him in a Bobcat uniform

Posted

Yeah AI is goin to Memphis. LOL, its a damn shame its come to this for him. Dude is stuck with signing with the Grizz for 3.5 mill. If he wasnt so proud he could've gone to a contender and played off the bench for a year to boost his stock back up. Now he's gonna be playing with young guys like Mayo & Conley, and team cancers like Zach Randolph for a losing organization. Memphis will sell more tickets, but in the long run I dont see this move improving them much.

Posted

Yeah AI is goin to Memphis. LOL, its a damn shame its come to this for him. Dude is stuck with signing with the Grizz for 3.5 mill. If he wasnt so proud he could've gone to a contender and played off the bench for a year to boost his stock back up. Now he's gonna be playing with young guys like Mayo & Conley, and team cancers like Zach Randolph for a losing organization. Memphis will sell more tickets, but in the long run I dont see this move improving them much.

Bingo...sad but true