Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kemo on crutches in a boot

42 posts in this topic

Posted

We're gonna see a lot of Charles Johnson this week...which is cool w/ me....Kemo is just just a force in the middle...a mini-Jenkins...we lose a lot on the rush D....but maybe gain some on the pass rush

Posted

I can't remember, did he miss a game or anything?
I believe it was after the Atlanta game...

Posted

This could be ballgame for us if Vincent is out as well.

Still, I'd rather have them healthy for later than this game. I would like a loss by one of the infamous three Sat night or Sun morning so I don't have to worry about the playoffs.

Posted

This is not good, but could we say...

More sacks?

Posted

Maybe Gary Gibson can be our new Jordan Carstens

Posted

We adjusted well in the Denver game and had IMO better pass rush without him but its never good when you lose two starters in a game.

Posted

Kemo - my darling - I love him. I'll take care of him and make him all better.

Well I heard he DID hurt his leg doing that special dance for you.....;)

I refuse to worry until I see they aren't practicing Friday.

Posted

i like how we line up johnson as a DT. we may lose a bit stuffing the run, but he would add more to the pass rush.

Posted

This is scary or O line is just now really seeming to gel and com into its own, we need vincent, but I am sure glad we still have Jeremy Bridges and Hangman, as for Kemo, if he cant go I think this is a huge loss, after watching the Dallas vs Giants game I believe that NY will try to run it more than pass it, Eli was on his ass all night, and if Jacobs is back then I think we could really miss a massive body in the middle like Kemo, man I hope these injuries are not serious, get well boys

Posted

Robbins and Mckenzie might be out as well, so that could even the playing field some.

Posted

Do you think it is Denvers Cut blocks that injured our players? I seem to remember that last time we played a couple of our players were injures as well.

Just a thought.

Posted

hmmmm activate nick hayden for rotation? or maybe have jarret and hackett in the game