Photo
- - - - -

Jake????

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
80 replies to this topic

#51 SteveSmitty

SteveSmitty

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 16 December 2008 - 12:27 AM

so what do you suppose we talk about..post count? is that what youre worried about? Your post count started over along with tarheel fan ...he prolly had more than you so there.. :D:D

Haha...That's funny. I just get irritated with these threads about replacing Jake. The post count is a moot point. But the way the thread was introduced, it just seemed like it came out of left field and was redundant.

#52 tarheelfan23

tarheelfan23

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 16 December 2008 - 12:29 AM

Can we combine this thread with the 2-3 previous threads started this week?

idk ur the one with 74 posts u tell me

#53 bigdog_10_2002

bigdog_10_2002

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 16 December 2008 - 12:30 AM

I think it's obvious that this guy has never read a single post on the board. All of his posts on this board were for the most part in this thread. To say we need to replace Jake. How many times have we heard that? Oh wait....I'm asking the wrong guy.

I hate to sound bitchy, but come on, we've seen this crap atleast 2-3 times a week. Can we please talk about something else other than replacing Jake. Wait until February or sometime in the offseason. PLEASE

No you don't...If you did you would have quit posting quite a while ago. What your doing now is building your post count with the same ignorant responses.

as far as talking about something else....there are plenty of other threads on the front page to add your opinion too. Why don't you go tell the people posting about what nickname dwill and stewart should be, how stupid they are....I'm sure they'll get a kick out of it.

#54 SteveSmitty

SteveSmitty

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 16 December 2008 - 12:30 AM

Chill out kid....you're killing the joke :). You've only stated the post count joke about as many times as this topic has been brought up this week.

#55 SteveSmitty

SteveSmitty

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 16 December 2008 - 12:32 AM

No you don't...If you did you would have quit posting quite a while ago. What your doing now is building your post count with the same ignorant responses.

as far as talking about something else....there are plenty of other threads on the front page to add your opinion too. Why don't you go tell the people posting about what nickname dwill and stewart should be, how stupid they are....I'm sure they'll get a kick out of it.

That would be a refreshing topic, being that it is only two weeks old as opposed to a topic that is pratically 4-5 years old. Good insight though buddy.

#56 tarheelfan23

tarheelfan23

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 16 December 2008 - 12:32 AM

Chill out kid....you're killing the joke :). You've only stated the post count joke about as many times as this topic has been brought up this week.

same with u and this topic being brung up this week

#57 w1bke4s

w1bke4s

ROOKIE

Posted 16 December 2008 - 12:35 AM

i just thought i would up my post count by letting you guys know im goin to bed

#58 SteveSmitty

SteveSmitty

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 16 December 2008 - 12:36 AM

i just thought i would up my post count by letting you guys know im goin to bed

Goodnight :)

#59 bigdog_10_2002

bigdog_10_2002

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 16 December 2008 - 12:41 AM

That would be a refreshing topic, being that it is only two weeks old as opposed to a topic that is pratically 4-5 years old. Good insight though buddy.

predictable....

Enjoy your almighty post count, may it unlock doors that you never imagined would be opened in your wildest dreams. And when you finnaly reach that almighty post plateau, don't forget the ones who helped you get there, by responding to your pointless ignorant posts.

#60 tarheelfan23

tarheelfan23

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 16 December 2008 - 12:42 AM

predictable....

Enjoy your almighty post count, may it unlock doors that you never imagined would be opened in your wildest dreams. And when you finnaly reach that almighty post plateau, don't forget the ones who helped you get there, by responding to your pointless ignorant posts.

:cheers2: