Photo
- - - - -

attn: all delomme haters...fuc* you

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
31 replies to this topic

#16 Gscottnc5

Gscottnc5

Reposter Connoisseur

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,066 posts

Posted 17 December 2008 - 12:10 AM

Yea leave him alone! The guy hands the ball of better than any QB in the league. Besides that 82 QB rating and 1 interception for every TD pass ratio is not that bad either. The Panthers have a great record and he is the QB so he must be awesome!

Yeah, Brees is an incredible QB, then i think about what team he plays for and the excitement kinda just fades away....***SIGH***

#17 Fireball77

Fireball77

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,398 posts

Posted 17 December 2008 - 02:41 AM

Yea leave him alone! The guy hands the ball of better than any QB in the league. Besides that 82 QB rating and 1 interception for every TD pass ratio is not that bad either. The Panthers have a great record and he is the QB so he must be awesome!

Hey dicksuck...have you looked at your OMGZISNTHEAWESOME QB's road QB rating lately?

#18 blackandgold10

blackandgold10

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 80 posts

Posted 18 December 2008 - 12:18 AM

Hey dicksuck...have you looked at your OMGZISNTHEAWESOME QB's road QB rating lately?

Fireball, first time to ever watch a football season? Brees road QB rating is 87.2 not to shabby.

#19 hank pimple butt

hank pimple butt

HALUKEN

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,520 posts

Posted 18 December 2008 - 12:42 AM

I think hank is way off base. I don't think anyone has ever bitched because delhomme didn't throw 8,000 yards a game. What an incredibly silly statement. One must wonder at both hank's age and level of intelligence.

what do you mean, "level of intelligence" do you not see the sarcasm in that statment? a lot of people on here bitch cuz jake doesnt have brees, manning, or brady stats.....despite the fact we win w/delhomme. that was my point, panther fans are constantly separated into two sides, delhomme haters.......and delhomme supporters. 11-3 is no reason for anyone to bitch about (thats my point!) and i was also drunk when i wrote this thread. hence the h missing from delhommes name in the title.

and do you write poo like this to make yourself look mature or smart?
"One must wonder at both hank's age and level of intelligence"
apparently you cant detect sarcasm!......so whats your level of intelligence?

#20 engine9

engine9

shoota muhfukkaina minute

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,089 posts

Posted 18 December 2008 - 12:47 AM

what do you mean, "level of intelligence" do you not see the sarcasm in that statment? a lot of people on here bitch cuz jake doesnt have brees, manning, or brady stats.....despite the fact we win w/delhomme. that was my point, panther fans are constantly separated into two sides, delhomme haters.......and delhomme supporters. 11-3 is no reason for anyone to bitch about (thats my point!) and i was also drunk when i wrote this thread. hence the h missing from delhommes name in the title.

and do you write sh*t like this to make yourself look mature or smart?
"One must wonder at both hank's age and level of intelligence"
apparently you cant detect sarcasm!......so whats your level of intelligence?

let's see. You bitch because everyone is wanting Jake to throw 8000 yards, which hasn't happened. You spell his name wrong, then come up with some lame excuse. I'd say my level of intelligence, as well as the level of intelligence of just about anyone in the western hemisphere (I know you don't know what that is, but you can google it) is significantly higher than yours. Tell the truth, you're just a NY Giants fan over here to start trouble on a dare, aren't you? That's got to be it. It's either that or you are incredibly unintelligent.

#21 hank pimple butt

hank pimple butt

HALUKEN

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,520 posts

Posted 18 December 2008 - 12:52 AM

let's see. You bitch because everyone is wanting Jake to throw 8000 yards, which hasn't happened. You spell his name wrong, then come up with some lame excuse. I'd say my level of intelligence, as well as the level of intelligence of just about anyone in the western hemisphere (I know you don't know what that is, but you can google it) is significantly higher than yours. Tell the truth, you're just a NY Giants fan over here to start trouble on a dare, aren't you? That's got to be it. It's either that or you are incredibly unintelligent.

ohhhh a e-fight, yep you got me figured out.....im a giants fan, and you are einstein wow!
im not making a excuse i was drunk........and i really dont care what you think to be honest!

#22 Fireball77

Fireball77

• HUDDLER
  • 3,398 posts

Posted 18 December 2008 - 11:33 PM

Fireball, first time to ever watch a football season? Brees road QB rating is 87.2 not to shabby.

Great, you are looking at his CAREER rating which encompasses time he spent NOT ON YOUR TEAM. I am looking at THIS YEAR which is what is usually meant by "lately". :rolleyes:
Jake's CAREER away rating is 81, so that's hardly massively inferior to your guy's CAREER away rating.

#23 Panthro

Panthro

aka Pablo

• Moderators
  • 23,959 posts

Posted 19 December 2008 - 12:15 AM

i am about sick of all this jake bashing, the man is doing nothing but winning and all some these haters can do is bitch about how he isnt throwing for 8,000 yards a game! we are 11-3 (our best record ever btw) so please shut the f...u..c...k.....up!!!!!!!!!

Fuck me? no, no FUCK YOU

#24 Jangler

Jangler

a head full of candy corn

• HUDDLER
  • 47,560 posts

Posted 19 December 2008 - 01:42 AM

Well, this is a thing...

#25 PanthersFanInGA

PanthersFanInGA

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 461 posts

Posted 19 December 2008 - 02:37 AM

Better than your Saints buddy. Have fun sittin down this postseason and not watchin a New Orleans game.

#26 top dawg

top dawg

The Creative Cat

• HUDDLER
  • 7,347 posts

Posted 19 December 2008 - 10:40 AM

The Golden Calf of Bristol!

#27 blackandgold10

blackandgold10

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 80 posts

Posted 19 December 2008 - 12:31 PM

Better than your Saints buddy. Have fun sittin down this postseason and not watchin a New Orleans game.

You guys aren't in yet so you might want to hold off on that comment. Besides, it has been a while since you have been to a playoff game so you are due.

#28 MadHatter

MadHatter

The Only Voice of Reason

• HUDDLER
  • 18,964 posts

Posted 19 December 2008 - 01:34 PM

Another Saints nut-hugger trying to use stats to prove something about their team. Here is a stat for you......7-7 and sitting home for the playoffs.

Enjoy watching the Lions get their first win of the season against the Saints on Sunday.

#29 hank pimple butt

hank pimple butt

HALUKEN

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,520 posts

Posted 19 December 2008 - 09:39 PM

Fuck me? no, no FUCK YOU

back @ cha

#30 PantherDude

PantherDude

Best of luck, Coach Fox!

• HUDDLER
  • 2,373 posts

Posted 20 December 2008 - 02:23 AM

She know more about football than you ever will know. Beside, what place in the division is the team Brees leading at? That right, last place in the NFC South. Seem like all you care is his stat & not going to the Superbowl. That's sad.

You guys aren't in yet so you might want to hold off on that comment. Besides, it has been a while since you have been to a playoff game so you are due.

But we have a chance to be in the Playoffs anyway. If we lose 2 more games and both Cowgirls, Falcons, & Bucs wins all of their 2 games, we're out. I'm sure they will lose a game & we will at least win one or two. Thanks for playing. :ciappa:

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com