• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

nctarheel0619

Random Tinder Slore: "I Just fu-ked (Julian) Edelman, No Lie"

No one can defend what the girl did. Having a good time is no big deal. Posting pictures of your sleeping conquest is despicable. Something Dex did actually....

Don't confuse dex with dexterity

No one is angry that the young lady had sex. I don't think many people have a problem with that. It's the issue of privacy and exposing private business to the whole world. Some of you need to take your capes off.

yes precisely which is why every discussion regarding the invasion of privacy by say the nsa and google instantly reduces to calling barack obama and larry page spermjacking sluts

there are privacy concerns but those concerns seem way less prevalent here than the reddit "red pill" bullshit discussion regarding the fact that she's a sex-haver who's not having sex with the neckbeards itt

yes precisely which is why every discussion regarding the invasion of privacy by say the nsa and google instantly reduces to calling barack obama and larry page spermjacking sluts

there are privacy concerns but those concerns seem way less prevalent here than the reddit "red pill" bullshit discussion regarding the fact that she's a sex-haver who's not having sex with the neckbeards itt

post-15372-142316730885_thumb.jpg

You are close to being deleted from here.

The thread topic does coincide with modern social event like the Winston accusation. It does open the door for people to make social commentary. A less radical solution would be to lock it or send it to the Tinderbox. That topic is not even about football.

Says the only guy who's ever heard of that site.

I also frequent Reddit and Bodybuilding.com. They've talked about them before there. They came to light when Elliot Rodger went on his rampage over blaming women for his problems.

I can honestly say no chick has ever bragged about fugging me. Cheers to Julian.

My wife even denies fugging me and we have two kids.

Some girl did something similar to this with Odell Beckham Jr. Wtf is wrong with girls.

How young are you?

Women are born with a natural commodity that has world wide demand. Where the hell u been?