• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

nctarheel0619

Random Tinder Slore: "I Just fu-ked (Julian) Edelman, No Lie"

Why is everyone trashing the girl. Seems Edelman just used his fame for sex.I guess that makes him cool.

You don't have to be famous to take a girl home from the bar and bang her. You most likely do have to be famous for her to post a picture bragging about it. Seems like you're making a big assumption.

You don't have to be famous to take a girl home from the bar and bang her. You most likely do have to be famous for her to post a picture bragging about it. Seems like you're making a big assumption.

That's what you took away from my post? It's obviously wasted in you then.

Local bar owners slut shaming this girl like in that TMZ article only makes this whole thing worse.

That's what you took away from my post? It's obviously wasted in you then.

If you're not assuming that he used his fame to get laid (which is what you said) and that he couldn't have just been some regular dude in a bar who took a girl home, then tell us what you meant. 

If you're not assuming that he used his fame to get laid (which is what you said) and that he couldn't have just been some regular dude in a bar who took a girl home, then tell us what you meant.

If you think an NFL player (especially a pretty well known one) never gets fringe benefits because of who he is, that's probably naive. The fact that she would Tweet about it, increases the likelihood, in my opinion, that she would do it in the first place because of who he is. Doesn't mean that is the case but I'd be willing to place a wager it is the case.

All that said, that really has nothing to do with the point of my post. My point is, why are so many referring to her as a slut and ***** but I didn't see those kind of derogatory comments about Edelman (not that I read ever one but most).

If you think an NFL player (especially a pretty well known one) never gets fringe benefits because of who he is, that's probably naive. The fact that she would Tweet about it, increases the likelihood, in my opinion, that she would do it in the first place because of who he is. Doesn't mean that is the case but I'd be willing to place a wager it is the case.

All that said, that really has nothing to do with the point of my post. My point is, why are so many referring to her as a slut and ***** but I didn't see those kind of derogatory comments about Edelman (not that I read ever one but most).

Ummmm.....probably because he didn't post it on social media.

No one can defend what the girl did. Having a good time is no big deal. Posting pictures of your sleeping conquest is despicable. Something Dex did actually....

What?

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    ninermatt

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts