Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Panthro

Huddle Super Bowl

105 posts in this topic

Nope nothing is wrong. I hope 5158 savours her victory because she certainly deserved it. 5158 and I talked trash to each other from the beginning and it is only fitting that one of us would have won.

Nope nothing is wrong. I hope 5158 savours her victory because she certainly deserved it. 5158 and I talked trash to each other from the beginning and it is only fitting that one of us would have won.

<<<<pinches self

:eek:

:iagree:

It was the only consolation on the long ride home last night.

I got pelted in the stands by a-hole fans and am bruised at head and back from all the ice pellet snowballs that got thrown on me when the Giants tied the game.

At least my friends who were Giants fans were not mean spirited, they were very consoling and relieved that they weren't walking out with the loss. They knew very well we almost walked out of the Meadowlands with the victory.

:cheers2:

Yes, of all the Huddlers we talked the most trash throughout the FFL games. It is fitting that we ended it all and it was most interesting to have someone to parlay with.

Thanks for a good game! I just had a feeling I was gonna need Deangelo to seal the deal.

Enjoy the spoils of your victory!

You are handling this very well....congrats (except for getting beat by a girl) :)

The real bummer....I'd have kicked both of your asses this week.

You are handling this very well....congrats (except for getting beat by a girl) :)

The real bummer....I'd have kicked both of your asses this week.

BUT you didn't...you were not in the Championship game WHEN it counted.

:D

BUT you didn't...you were not in the Championship game WHEN it counted.

:D

such is life....I had some pretty crappy matchups in week one of the playoffs. aren't you from PA too?

such is life....I had some pretty crappy matchups in week one of the playoffs. aren't you from PA too?

Tell me about it...my first few weeks were atrocious and I thought I was done through the first 5 weeks of the league. My team pulled it together and here it is at the end. :blush5:

Yuppers, I am living in PA and watched Deangelo live in the stands last night.