Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Panthro

Huddle Super Bowl

Go To Girl    230

This whole thread is sad.

hahaha - I wouldn't give a rats ass about it either except for the fact that Panthro might be knocked down a peg or two by a female. YeeHaa.

That right there is worth my $12 fee to the huddle every year despite my thinking that fantasy football is an abomination to all off footballkind.

5158Poundin    967

:boxing_smiley:

Gonna pound :smash: that nutsuck and make you think of the bygone years that you once beheld your wholeness and wish that you had made MY sammich and brought my beers to me on your knees as you were TOLD to BHC (Before Huddle Corruption).

Ladies, get my jars ready...I am a nut collector!!!!!

WWWWWWWWWWWWWWOOOOTT!!!

5158Poundin    967

Baby food jars are standing by. Think they will be too big? :D

Prolly...I think they might have retracted into his body cavity by now.

:D

Johnny Rockets    3,039

Wow this is awesome.....I haven't kept up with the league since I didn't make the playoffs but the two of you battling for the title is fitting. After meeting 5158poundin at the tailgate I like her a lot more than I like Panthro plus I don't want to hear Pnathros mouth all year. If I pull for the girl in this battle does that make me gay?

In all honesty, I gave Panthro Kurt Warner and Desean Jackson in the beginnig of the year I believe so if he wins he owes me a beer or two.

PntherPryd    2,906

:boxing_smiley:

Gonna pound :smash: that nutsuck and make you think of the bygone years that you once beheld your wholeness and wish that you had made MY sammich and brought my beers to me on your knees as you were TOLD to BHC (Before Huddle Corruption).

Ladies, get my jars ready...I am a nut collector!!!!!

WWWWWWWWWWWWWWOOOOTT!!!

bromance.....teetering......

panthro..........you......., must........, demonstrate......, awesomeness......., quickly..........

Panthro    9,927

Listen I have no problem admitting that she may collect my nuts....and when she is done polishing them in her mouth she can get back to making me a sammich. The women on here after having their paper champion demolished can get back to their housework...those dishes aint doing themselves.

Side Note- Thats the last time I leave Johnny Rockets for dead in a parking garage...the nerve of some people.