Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Huddle Super Bowl

105 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

says the man who sleeps in Star Wars pajamas with the little footies.

JR, how do you know what Scrum sleeps in?

Posted · Report post

Well....! DWill has poundin nipping at the 'Thro's heels...only 5 points down. On the plus side, with 3 TDs in the 1st half, the Panthers might look to spread the ball around a bit, especially to Smitty, which Panthro has to be prayin' for about now. DWill rips off a 50 yarder or so and this game is gonnae be a squeaker.

Posted · Report post

And with DWill's 4th TD, the Minjas take a standing 8 count with smelling salts.

Posted · Report post

The fat lady is just about finishing up....the chick has a 18 point lead with only OT to play.

Posted · Report post

I give up! How depressing... had a 26 point lead going in. Who knew Steve Smith would be the one held in check. Congrats 5158 I am going to go and be depressed now.

*goes to ban 5158Poundin*

Posted · Report post

I give up! How depressing... had a 26 point lead going in. Who knew Steve Smith would be the one held in check. Congrats 5158 I am going to go and be depressed now.

*goes to ban 5158Poundin*

The NUT collector has arrived!!!!!!! :reddevil: Last nut bagged and will be smooshed in baby jar henceforth.

You may pay homage to the 2008 Huddle Champion!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTTTT!!!

It was a helluva game folks and I just walked in the door after coming home from the Meadowlands. I am disappointed in the end result of the Giants game but I have faith it won't be a repeat if we meet again!!!

Posted · Report post

:party:

Well done, Poundin!!!!

Posted · Report post

Panthro you disappoint me and all who call themselves men. :frown2:

Posted · Report post

Well done poundin!

Posted · Report post

weaksauce...

Posted · Report post

The NUT collector has arrived!!!!!!! :reddevil: Last nut bagged and will be smooshed in baby jar henceforth.

You may pay homage to the 2008 Huddle Champion!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTTTT!!!

It was a helluva game folks and I just walked in the door after coming home from the Meadowlands. I am disappointed in the end result of the Giants game but I have faith it won't be a repeat if we meet again!!!

They weren't smooshed, were they?

WooHoo.

Posted · Report post

Hey Pryd, can you please post all the teams so we will know specifically who the losers were? That thread died with the rest of the huddle.