Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WOW!!

Twitter War Marc James vs Chris Kro[E]ger. .

I can't stand either of them. I miss packer

You have to be joking, right? Mark Packer?

Atlanta deserves him.  Although I'm sure that they've even grown tired of his schtick by now down there.  His style doesn't work.

Really not Panther related--these guys talk about the Panthers but their content is not about the Panthers so who gives a sh?  Who really has time to follow their twitter comments--or a reason to care?

Really not Panther related--these guys talk about the Panthers but their content is not about the Panthers so who gives a sh? Who really has time to follow their twitter comments--or a reason to care?

Actually it is Panther related. .

Charlotte sports radio pretty much is Panther radio.

Also Kroger has been a guest a few times on IGO podcast. . Which is a Panthers podcast. .

So yes again you're wrong. Lol

I have no idea who these people are. People actually listen to sports radio?

Yes better than political BS and the same sorry song played 20x in a hour on a music station.

Actually it is Panther related. .Actually, it is not Panther related.  Nothing was learned about the Panthers.  It involved no Panthers.  The topic here is "Sad little pathetic people who get off reading about non-panther related twitter arguments.

Charlotte sports radio pretty much is Panther radio. BRILLIANT COMMENT.  NO, IT IS NOT, and THE RADIO PERSONALITIES WERE NOT TALKING ABOUT ANYTHING PANTHER RELATED.  Let me explain something to you, you delusional little thinker--something does not become true because you say it is.  

Also Kroger has been a guest a few times on IGO podcast. (Still not hearing Panther anything..) . Which is a Panthers podcast.  (Not really, and who cares.  If I hit you in the head with a Charlotte Observer sports page, would it be Panther related?  No--.

So yes again you're wrong. Lol  You got me, Harvard boy.

Yes, it was choc full of panther news.  Keep it up, scoop.