Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

trade

54 posts in this topic

Posted

You got to be f*cking kidding me!! You don't get rid one of the best RB on the team. Why destroy the team when it just peaking & playing damn good? Williams has help our offense a lot & I can't believe you want to destroy that with trading him for another WR. You should be ashame of being a Panthers fan for thinking of a crappy idea like that. :dita:

Posted

Sorry to jump in here late and all, but my God. Did you think this through before you typed it up? I've heard of striking while the iron is hot, but we would never tear down what has taken years to build. As they say on Monday Night Countdown....C'MON MAN!!

Posted

How can I say this nicely?

Ah...

NO THANKS, WE'RE GOOD!

Posted

lol because stew+ smith + boldin would be pretty much unstoppable.

DeAngelo Williams + Jonathan Stewart isn't already unstoppable?

Posted

DeAngelo Williams + Jonathan Stewart isn't already unstoppable?

Not to him apparently. He is really giving us pain with this terrible idea. :out: :mad2:

Posted

i'm a big fan of d-will but what if we put in a trade block with Arizona. D-will + a 2nd round for Anquan Boldin + 3rd rouond what do you guys think?

All I have to say is WOW!!! this would be a blockbuster blunder!!!! Were you really serious? If so, you should have your Man Card revoked for speaking that way

Posted

Couldn't afford Boldin given he will be soon due a huge payday and will get it. I want to see how Jarrett and Jason Carter develop next year. If we bring in a few more guys and draft one or two we should be fine at receiver. The running back position is set for the next several years.

Posted

OP could use a nice warm glass of shut the heck up.

edit -- that's not very nice. sorry.

Posted

is this thread worse than the one i started about us relying on smitty too much?

the ONLY way i'd even consider the trade is if they give us 3 first rounders, fitzgerald, and maybe rodgers-cromartie

Posted

I know there's a minimum age, but maybe we need a minimum IQ as well....

Posted

Really how old are you? This is why I miss the Rep system.

Posted

i'm a big fan of d-will but what if we put in a trade block with Arizona. D-will + a 2nd round for Anquan Boldin + 3rd rouond what do you guys think?
How about we trade you to the Arizona board for a lifetime ban and a permanent Smack forum topic about the Arizona game.