• This topic is locked This topic is locked
53 replies to this topic

#31 SKULL

SKULL

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 328 posts

Posted 16 December 2008 - 05:11 PM

Fox prefers a run first offense ,and now has the 2 solid back rotation to do that .

So lets trade one of those RB's off for a top rank WR that does not fit into FOX's game plan .

With Smith and Boldin both wanting the ball,
Fox would have to change to a pass first offense.

#32 2jakefansinva

2jakefansinva

Coach Jack Bolton

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,530 posts

Posted 16 December 2008 - 05:18 PM

i'm a big fan of d-will but what if we put in a trade block with Arizona. D-will + a 2nd round for Anquan Boldin + 3rd rouond what do you guys think?

I'm a big fan of freedom of speech but, some of this idiotic poo is killing me. Just go away. Thank you.

#33 chbright

chbright

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 816 posts

Posted 16 December 2008 - 06:50 PM

no one should be untradable. that said, this is a win huge net win for the cards, and loss for us, even if you switch the picks around.

boldin is a good reciever imo, but in that system, they dont need him. they have a #3 that is putting up great numbers for the looks he gets. they appear to have a surplus of WR, mostly b/c of the system. this trade gives them a huge piece to the puzzle they dont have, a rb. i like hightower, but dwill>>>>>>>>>>>hightower.

also its our #1 rb, their #2 wr. that on the surface (giving both their years), isnt a fair deal for us straight up. add in the system, its a loss at best for us, assuming we get a decent rb draft or FA, because we dont use the #2, #3 wr near enough no matter who it is. i would love to get another wr, but we are basicly imo with that deal play straight into the cards hands, and not improving ours, hell its a downgrade.

hell i will/would trade anyone if the price was right. this trade isnt close, sorry.

#34 Cold Cat

Cold Cat

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 487 posts

Posted 16 December 2008 - 07:26 PM

Is it bad that i only opened this thread to get a good laugh.

#35 Rickathy113

Rickathy113

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 41 posts

Posted 16 December 2008 - 07:54 PM

Do will still have Birmingham on the practice squad!

#36 kornicova

kornicova

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 67 posts

Posted 16 December 2008 - 07:59 PM

while we're at it shud we also try trade the rest of our draft picks and jake for peyton manning? :)

#37 PantherDude

PantherDude

Best of luck, Coach Fox!

• HUDDLER
  • 2,373 posts

Posted 16 December 2008 - 10:12 PM

You got to be f*cking kidding me!! You don't get rid one of the best RB on the team. Why destroy the team when it just peaking & playing damn good? Williams has help our offense a lot & I can't believe you want to destroy that with trading him for another WR. You should be ashame of being a Panthers fan for thinking of a crappy idea like that. :dita:

#38 Chaos

Chaos

A Star is born

• HUDDLER
  • 8,532 posts

Posted 16 December 2008 - 10:23 PM

Sorry to jump in here late and all, but my God. Did you think this through before you typed it up? I've heard of striking while the iron is hot, but we would never tear down what has taken years to build. As they say on Monday Night Countdown....C'MON MAN!!

#39 Carolina890

Carolina890

*something funny*

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 122 posts

Posted 16 December 2008 - 10:24 PM

How can I say this nicely?
Ah...

NO THANKS, WE'RE GOOD!

#40 Seamonk

Seamonk

kekekekekeke

• HUDDLER
  • 2,054 posts

Posted 16 December 2008 - 10:47 PM

lol because stew+ smith + boldin would be pretty much unstoppable.

DeAngelo Williams + Jonathan Stewart isn't already unstoppable?

#41 PantherDude

PantherDude

Best of luck, Coach Fox!

• HUDDLER
  • 2,373 posts

Posted 16 December 2008 - 11:11 PM

DeAngelo Williams + Jonathan Stewart isn't already unstoppable?

Not to him apparently. He is really giving us pain with this terrible idea. :out: :mad2:

#42 Gscottnc5

Gscottnc5

Reposter Connoisseur

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,066 posts

Posted 16 December 2008 - 11:15 PM

i'm a big fan of d-will but what if we put in a trade block with Arizona. D-will + a 2nd round for Anquan Boldin + 3rd rouond what do you guys think?

All I have to say is WOW!!! this would be a blockbuster blunder!!!! Were you really serious? If so, you should have your Man Card revoked for speaking that way

#43 panthers55

panthers55

Starting all over again

• HUDDLER
  • 16,458 posts
  • LocationAt the lake

Posted 16 December 2008 - 11:41 PM

Couldn't afford Boldin given he will be soon due a huge payday and will get it. I want to see how Jarrett and Jason Carter develop next year. If we bring in a few more guys and draft one or two we should be fine at receiver. The running back position is set for the next several years.

#44 George Shinnsplints

George Shinnsplints

Franchise Destroyer

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 577 posts

Posted 16 December 2008 - 11:44 PM

OP could use a nice warm glass of shut the heck up.

edit -- that's not very nice. sorry.

#45 tarheelpride

tarheelpride

Logic is optional

• HUDDLER
  • 2,918 posts
  • LocationMiddle of Nowhere, NC

Posted 16 December 2008 - 11:49 PM

is this thread worse than the one i started about us relying on smitty too much?

the ONLY way i'd even consider the trade is if they give us 3 first rounders, fitzgerald, and maybe rodgers-cromartie

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.