Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

dmo4455

Kickoff Party for Cheese Mo'z

53 posts in this topic

Every Pizza should come with a free tackle of your choice. Like, for example I wanted Dan to spear Zod when he walked in. I think that would really add some incentive.

Every Pizza should come with a free tackle of your choice. Like, for example I wanted Dan to spear Zod when he walked in. I think that would really add some incentive.

I like it...

I want Pep to tackle the opposing QB in the 2010 Superbowl...

Gotta work.

I could try to get the day off, but it's not likely. But if I can do it I'll have to see if the future Mrs can make it up as well.

Sounds awsome Dan, I've been meaning to check Cheese Moz out, I went to Sweet Teas for breakfast which was awsome. I can't wait for some real games to start back up see you all there.

Went for lunch there yesterday, the cheeseburger pizza they had as the "pie of the day" was really good - never would have thought mustard on a pizza would work but man it was delicious, as well as unexpected!

The future Mrs and I went there after Fan Fest. It was a cool combo going to Fan Fest and following up with Cheese Mo'z, although Dan wasn't there that day for personal reasons. We each got a nice autographed pic though.

Hate to tell Dan one of his autographed pics went to a Bucs fan, but hey, she is the woman I love :lol:

(and she thought it was cool too)

in San Jose I had a stromboli that had spicy mustard in it. It was extremely good.

Just confirmed I will be there for my Step Dads bday, Dan make a reservation for 6 for me. Thanks.