Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sunday Night Football

23 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

I am a 100% Panthers fan.I live on the east coast.The east coast has to stay up late for Sunday,Monday and Thursday night football.The Sunday 1pm game being moved to Sunday night 8pm I think is catering to the west coast (5pm kick off) and not benefiting the Panthers fans.I think prime time football on Sunday is 1pm and 4pm.SMOOTH MOOVE

Posted · Report post

I think it gives our team national coverage. Its the respect that everyone on this forum and in the panther fan base has been asking for. I don't mind staying up to watch my team lay out the Giants. I would watch the game if it came on at 3am.

Posted · Report post

What is better than Madden mumbling about the Panthers?

Posted · Report post

Being the only game on for the entire nation to watch is about as prime time as it gets. The energy at night games cannot be matched and I think this just makes the showdown that much better. Plus, staying up til midnight is not a big deal.

Posted · Report post

I am a 100% Panthers fan.I live on the east coast.The east coast has to stay up late for Sunday,Monday and Thursday night football.The Sunday 1pm game being moved to Sunday night 8pm I think is catering to the west coast (5pm kick off) and not benefiting the Panthers fans.I think prime time football on Sunday is 1pm and 4pm.SMOOTH MOOVE

Are you new to television ratings? Take a nap if you think you'll get sleepy. Sheesh.

Posted · Report post

Prime-time baby :smash:

Posted · Report post

I don't care for night time games either, but definitely understand the anatomy of football ratings and the prestige of getting one of those games. It's just a thing you deal with.

Posted · Report post

I dunno, my bedtime is later than 10 nowadays.

Posted · Report post

It's a conspiracy.

Posted · Report post

WC loves it...thx NFL!

8-11pm is too late for a game of this magnitude??? Naw.

Posted · Report post

thankfully with the holiday week, my monday morning meeting is cancelled, and it doesn't matter what time I get to work. I envision a W, and lots of celebrating afterwards. :cheers2:

Posted · Report post

Are you new to television ratings? Take a nap if you think you'll get sleepy. Sheesh.

I know about ratings but there are some of us that are not 9 to 5ers,my day starts a 330am