Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Somebody big is apparently on NCSUs campus today

10 posts in this topic

Posted

There are some pretty optimistic people in the STATE camp over a visitor today. Cothron has been a hot topic today with his decision to stay in state for his senior year of HS so I wouldn't be surprised if he stopped by today. Quincy Miller was also supposed to stop by but I think that already happened...I'll try to find something out for those that are interested.

Posted

please do!

Posted

Its Quincy Miller and apparently he could be returning for the football game as well.

Posted

On a side note about someone big, I sit behind Dennis Horner in a class and he seems to be to have added a good bit of muscle this offseason.

Posted

I heard Bill Cowher was there!!!!!!!!!!

Posted

Tom Gugliatta?

Posted

Tattoorhino?

Posted

Chris Corchiani??? :smile::smile::smile:

Posted

Ricky Rubio decided to go to college.

Posted

After the visit on Saturday Luke Cothron named NC State as his leader. He was visiting with CJ Leslie who he has mentioned as a guy that he would love to run with in college.

If we land CJ Leslie and Luke Cothron then watch out b/c that could be the best class in the country paired with Harrow and Brown. There would not be much talent disparity at all between the top 7 of Duke and UNC and the top 7 at NC State. Still a long way to go but I like the way this class is shaping up.

And there has been speculation that UNC is not going to offer CJ Leslie b/c of their stable of players at the 4. He doesn't hold an offer from Duke either...so unless these two teams pull a John Wall and get involved really late his chance to play in the ACC could be with NCSU.