• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 AZPanther

AZPanther

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 46 posts

Posted 16 December 2008 - 02:56 PM

What are the chances of two games on the next to last weekend decides the #1 seed in both conferences. Panthers and Giants and Tenn-Pitt. I know it was pure luck but it doesnt get any better than this. Make no mistake about it the playoffs start Saturday for the Panthers. I hate waiting all day for the game though. Get way to sloppy by then.

Does anyone else hate the Thursday game slot? I especially hate it when they kick off the season with it.

Im bored at work and trolling for Panther inside info. Kind of like 2003 when the NFL Network started and we went to the SB. I watched at least 14 hours a day of that show. Didnt get much work done for a month.

Go Hoover!!!!!!!

#2 Kyle82

Kyle82

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,820 posts
  • LocationRock Hill SC

Posted 16 December 2008 - 03:15 PM

I don't like the Thursday night games personally...maybe it has something to do with not having the NFL Network...but I used to like when they had three games on the Saturday before before Christmas; 1:30, 4:30, and 8:00.

#3 CharlotteBeer.com

CharlotteBeer.com

Resident Beer Nerd

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,700 posts

Posted 16 December 2008 - 03:33 PM

I'd love to watch the Thursday night games, but alas, no NFL Network. I usually follow along very intermittently online.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.