Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I have been abducted by aliens, says Japan's first lady

19 posts in this topic

Posted

Wait a minute now... was he actually verbally speaking to her or just speaking to her in her head?

I don't know, I wasn't there and I didn't ask. I just said, "interesting" and we haven't talked again. I'm kinda pissed because "God" told her some untrue, mean things about me and now those inaccurate "feelings" and "facts" have been attached to me by the Almighty God.

I thought about saying to her that the flying spaghetti monster told me she was a delusional bitch and then let that end the friendship. That's my initial desire but I would never do that.

Posted

Wait a minute now... was he actually verbally speaking to her or just speaking to her in her head?

Why would that matter though? What if he was speaking to her through her hair dryer? would that make it anymore crazy? -Sam Harris

Posted

I don't know, I wasn't there and I didn't ask. I just said, "interesting" and we haven't talked again. I'm kinda pissed because "God" told her some untrue, mean things about me and now those inaccurate "feelings" and "facts" have been attached to me by the Almighty God.

I thought about saying to her that the flying spaghetti monster told me she was a delusional bitch and then let that end the friendship. That's my initial desire but I would never do that.

Why would that matter though? What if he was speaking to her through her hair dryer? would that make it anymore crazy? -Sam Harris

Oh no I hear you... I'm assuming that she was feeling that she needed to tell you what you've been doing wrong and how you need to correct it?

Posted

I'd hit it.

Posted

Venis or Penis? That happens all the time..

Posted

To much sake in the hot tub for that bitch

Posted

Venus IS nice this time of year.
So true, it's 300C but it's a DRY 300C.