Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Darth Biscuit

I have been abducted by aliens, says Japan's first lady

19 posts in this topic

Venus IS nice this time of year.

I don't know... her knee has been bothering her.

Wait a minute now... was he actually verbally speaking to her or just speaking to her in her head?

I don't know, I wasn't there and I didn't ask. I just said, "interesting" and we haven't talked again. I'm kinda pissed because "God" told her some untrue, mean things about me and now those inaccurate "feelings" and "facts" have been attached to me by the Almighty God.

I thought about saying to her that the flying spaghetti monster told me she was a delusional bitch and then let that end the friendship. That's my initial desire but I would never do that.

Wait a minute now... was he actually verbally speaking to her or just speaking to her in her head?

Why would that matter though? What if he was speaking to her through her hair dryer? would that make it anymore crazy? -Sam Harris

I don't know, I wasn't there and I didn't ask. I just said, "interesting" and we haven't talked again. I'm kinda pissed because "God" told her some untrue, mean things about me and now those inaccurate "feelings" and "facts" have been attached to me by the Almighty God.

I thought about saying to her that the flying spaghetti monster told me she was a delusional bitch and then let that end the friendship. That's my initial desire but I would never do that.

Why would that matter though? What if he was speaking to her through her hair dryer? would that make it anymore crazy? -Sam Harris

Oh no I hear you... I'm assuming that she was feeling that she needed to tell you what you've been doing wrong and how you need to correct it?

Venis or Penis? That happens all the time..

So true, it's 300C but it's a DRY 300C.

• Topics

• The head coach should have shut Cam down.
    • First, Bosa was 3rd overall, not 11th. He was kind of like Garrett this year with no top QBs. No chance we would have gotten Bosa last year at 8. That said, this is absolutely not a bad year to have a high pick. You could possibly argue that our biggest need (OT) is weak. I'll give you that, but look at the non-OTs drafted near the 8th pick last year: Leonard Floyd, Eli Apple, Vernon Hargreaves, Sheldon Rankins and Karl Joseph. There are players that are as good as those guys who likely will go mid to late first. Again, bad year to need OT. Great draft. We will likely get a guy at 40, who probably would have gone before Butler last year. I love having the 8th pick in each round this year plus a bit more juice with the comp 3rd and move up to 64.
    • nobody is anointing him. But to say he isn't a first round pick is asinine. And I'm not sure why you mentioned Panthers relevance.. No one said it wasn't relevant