• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FuFuLamePoo

USMNT Thread V. 2.0

Game vs Panama tonight. Hope to see JK mix up the line up a bit.

He did. And the result was awful.

Must be going with the Jill Ellis strategy of "just troll the competition until you get to the semis then unleash Hell."

He did. And the result was awful.

Must be going with the Jill Ellis strategy of "just troll the competition until you get to the semis then unleash Hell."

putting alvarado back into the lineup was a terrible idea.

Heading to the two Gold Cup games in Charlotte tonight I think. Biggest question....do I wear the USMNT shirt or not? I hate being that guy, but it oddly feels appropriate for a game in the tournament the USMNT is competing in. 

Heading to the two Gold Cup games in Charlotte tonight I think. Biggest question....do I wear the USMNT shirt or not? I hate being that guy, but it oddly feels appropriate for a game in the tournament the USMNT is competing in. 

Of course.

I'm headed down to Atlanta this week for the semis... I'm pumped

I'll be at the Gold Cup tonight too.... wearing my Michael Bradley jersey and jacks militia scarf.  Yes I am gonna be that guy....

I think it's completely fine and I doubt youll be the only one. A shirt isn't trolling. A flag cape and Eagle mask, however awesome, is probably excessive. 

The food at the tailgates is probably amazing. Looks like a lot of fun regardless of whose side you're on.

buzzing!! what a night in b of a!  The socca warriors just stuned 55,000 Mexican faithful.  I was rooting my ass off for T&T, what a game!

buzzing!! what a night in b of a!  The socca warriors just stuned 55,000 Mexican faithful.  I was rooting my ass off for T&T, what a game!

that second half was absolutely insane! you picked an awesome game to go to! seven freaking goals.

that second half was absolutely insane! you picked an awesome game to go to! seven freaking goals.

my dad hates soccer and he loved it.  he told me today "i'll never go to another soccer game.  I've seen the best" man I absolutely lost it when Tobago tied it

Gonna be so mad if we fug up here against Cuba.  Already planned a trip to Atlanta this week for the semis lol

Gonna take some Trinidad and Tobago/Bob Bradley "prevent" soccer to even put that in the realm of possibility.

you guys think dempsey could ever pass donovan?

Well since I never understood the hype surrounding Donovan, absolutely.

In terms of club career and international performance, the best US player ever should be Tim Howard.

Well since I never understood the hype surrounding Donovan, absolutely.

In terms of club career and international performance, the best US player ever should be Tim Howard.

I mean in goals.  He's like 12 behind.

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    yayfootball

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts