Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Attn Fans of XXX team first,then Panthers

59 posts in this topic

Posted

I talked to a guy yesterday. He said he would be thrilledif the Panthers played the steelers in the Superbowl. He said he'd be happy nomatter who won. But he'd have to pull for the steelers. fug HIM. He is NOT a Panther fan. fug HIM! That's how I feel about that!

Posted

:lurk5:

Posted

f*ck HIM... f*ck HIM! That's how I feel about that!

Considering the PM I just got from you, I can tell that's exactly how you feel about it... but, like I said- I'm a pitcher, not a catcher.

Of course, I can't speak for your gay Steelers fan/friend

Posted

Does this really deserve to be in the Smack Forum? I'm considering creating a candy canes and cotton candy forum so I can move this thread therein

Posted

I hereby deem this smack thread as "FAIL"

Posted

How in hell can a thread fail that get's a triple response from dimee? HA HA HA!!!! It knows that the jest of the thread in on the money.

Posted

Funny part is I am a panthers fan but I should be a Dolphins fan, I live in South Florida, but the Dolphins are my second favorite.

Posted

WTF are you even doing withat pic on your CPU, Meangelo? :smash:

Posted

I must say, though, that seeing how virulent you are in your protestations

I can't hate anyone who can use the word "virulent"...and correctly too.

:cool:

Posted

I, personally, think people that were fans of a team prior to 1993, then threw away their allegiance like a candy bar wrapper to support the Panthers are nothing more than good for nothing turncoats who don't know what allegiance truly is. They're like hookers, see...

It burns you up, doesn't it- that I would be down in the dumps one week should my Bears miss the playoffs but still be celebrating the next week because the Panthers might have moved on in the playoffs, huh?

Help me understand. In your view, a 100% shift in loyalty and support to a new, and in most cases local team, is traitorous and contemptible. Swapping on a weekly basis is okay and you get to avoid the downs associated with a 100% committment to a franchise that failed.

Posted

Funny part is I am a panthers fan but I should be a Dolphins fan, I live in South Florida, but the Dolphins are my second favorite.

No problem there either.

Posted

Help me understand. In your view, a 100% shift in loyalty and support to a new, and in most cases local team, is traitorous and contemptible.

Yes, exactly. What kind of true "fan" so willfully and easily throws aside their supposed allegiance to a team at the drop of a hat? I question their claim as a "fan" of the first team.

Swapping on a weekly basis is okay and you get to avoid the downs associated with a 100% committment to a franchise that failed.

No, I don't think that's ok. Who does that? On a weekly basis? Naaaa... that's just riding a bandwagon and has nothing to do with being a fan of a team