Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Speed

Attn Fans of XXX team first,then Panthers

59 posts in this topic

all im saying is if you are a die hard fan of a team....regardless of where you live, and what team appears there....you still root for your team....if not, then you are fairweather, bandwagon, homer....whatever you wanna call it...

guys like a few posts above who never really had a team untill the panthers got here....thats fine....but i couldnt imagine trading teams...cause one popped up where i live....

so if charlotte gets ANOTHER team (hypothetically) who do you root for then?!?!

it just boggles my mind i guess....

You know this is just my feelings. I speak only for myself. If you are a diehard fan of a team, then be that. It just burns my to have someone act like a Panther fan and show up wearing a *od dam steelers jersey for a Panthers steelers game. Insert any team name. If you are a XXX fan, be a XXX fan! You can't quit being a skins fan, be a skins fan! Just my feelings.

You know this is just my feelings. I speak only for myself. If you are a diehard fan of a team, then be that. It just burns my to have someone act like a Panther fan and show up wearing a *od dam steelers jersey for a Panthers steelers game. Insert any team name. If you are a XXX fan, be a XXX fan! You can't quit being a skins fan, be a skins fan! Just my feelings.

and in my opinion, if they do quit being a fan of that team....they never really were in the first place :smilewinkgrin:

The way I look at it, I'm either on the bus or off the bus. I started with the Dolphins when I was 10 years old. I was in my early twenties when Carolina was awarded the franchise. I went to the first game and I decided it was the right move. I got on the bus. Miami was changing right before my eyes and it was an easy call to make. They forced Shula out for Jimmy Johnson. That sealed the deal. I guess I never really forgave them for that and honestly they haven't been worth a damn since. I still follow them and they are the only team in the AFC that I pay any attention to. I never followed them like I follow the Panthers now. That sums it up.

and in my opinion, if they do quit being a fan of that team....they never really were in the first place :smilewinkgrin:
I can let it go on that note. Hell, it was only a football game I saw when I was 10.

srry you only cheer for 1 team more then one your just band wagoner

fairweather fan go wtih who ever is hot loser.

So I'm not allowed to be a die-hard fan of the team that has been in my heart and soul for 20+ years and root for the team that represents my hometown?

I think you should get a life and then go back to school to learn how to construct a well-worded sentence.

And, again, NO I'm not going to give you the gay-man loving that you desire.

I went to the first game and I decided it was the right move. I got on the bus. Miami was changing right before my eyes and it was an easy call to make.

= bandwagoner.

The way I look at it, I'm either on the bus or off the bus. I started with the Dolphins when I was 10 years old. I was in my early twenties when Carolina was awarded the franchise. I went to the first game and I decided it was the right move. I got on the bus. Miami was changing right before my eyes and it was an easy call to make. They forced Shula out for Jimmy Johnson. That sealed the deal. I guess I never really forgave them for that and honestly they haven't been worth a damn since. I still follow them and they are the only team in the AFC that I pay any attention to. I never followed them like I follow the Panthers now. That sums it up.

well said brotha.....i understand your situation a little better now, so i see where your coming from better....do your thing man :cheers2:

= bandwagoner.

yeah miami has changed coaches 6 more times sense then....and quaterbacks like 46 times....and went 1-15....but ill never stop lovin my phins...regardless....cause i know one day they will be good again, and that means more....anyone can easily pick a good team to root for...

(alot of yankee fans for example)

but to each his own i guess....

yeah miami has changed coaches 6 more times sense then....and quaterbacks like 46 times....and went 1-15....but ill never stop lovin my phins...regardless....cause i know one day they will be good again, and that means more....anyone can easily pick a good team to root for...

(alot of yankee fans for example)

but to each his own i guess....

I have no problem with you rooting for more than 1 team.

With the 'phins success this year, have you felt yourself pulled one way or the other?

I have no problem with you rooting for more than 1 team.

With the 'phins success this year, have you felt yourself pulled one way or the other?

huh? your reading me wrong....im ONLY a fan of the dolphins...i come to this board cause i live here and the phins and panthers play next year...

im not pulled away or for any team....im all miami baby....hell, i went to the jets dolphins game last year...IN NEW YORK...with a zach thomas jersey on....thats balls dude....i got showered with beer all game...sucked ass...but was sick fun!

I wore my Bears jersey to the Panthers-Bears game this season and had a fantastic time throughout... until I got outside of the stadium and some drunk Panthers fan didn't find it acceptable for me to say "Good game!" and acknowledge that the Panthers played the best in the end. I guess when you've been a fan of a team for all of 13 years(maybe) you get full of vigor. That was his problem, not mine.

Sorry for misunderstanding your position. :D

I'm a 50% Dolphins fan and 50% Panthers fan. Love them both totally equal. It's not to make anybody else happy just me. When they play each other next year I will be wearing a Panthers Jersey and a Dolphins hat. I simply adopted a home team as I grew up in Charlotte. To each his own on how you want to be a fan.

• Topics

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    black-n-blue

1. 1
    2. 2
      SCP
      SCP
    3. 3
    4. 4