• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mr. Scot

NFL Network shadowing Kalil

Voth mentioned it on the page for his 90 second video today (link)

NFL Network cameras shadowing C Ryan Kalil

No word on what for.

I know it's not happening but I for one would like to see Hard Knocks with Carolina. I know it's a distraction but it would be must see tv for me.

Why the NFL is shadowing Kalil though? I don't know. He's funny or he's gonna host a segment or something?

I would guess there's gonna be a segment about him on one of their programs at some point, but no info on what.

I can see why. He is entertaining and speaks really well. I believe he has potential in broadcasting when he hangs up the cleats.

They walked behind him with a camera as he walked to mini camp... haven't seen any info to suggest theres anything more to it then that.  They ran a mini camp segment with various short clip footage from around the league.  Probably nothing to get your hopes up for. 

I know it's not happening but I for one would like to see Hard Knocks with Carolina. I know it's a distraction but it would be must see tv for me.

Why the NFL is shadowing Kalil though? I don't know. He's funny or he's gonna host a segment or something?

​Norman would be gold on that. I think getting more of intense, on-the-field Luke would be really neat too.

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    Billy_T

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts