4 replies to this topic

#1 17+89=6

17+89=6

The Line of Eld

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 559 posts

Posted 04 September 2009 - 03:59 PM

LeGarrette Blount has been suspended for the remainder of the season following his punch thrown on defensive end Byron Hout. Fair punishment?

http://latimesblogs....the-season.html

#2 tarheelblue89

tarheelblue89

More u spend, More u win

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,182 posts

Posted 04 September 2009 - 04:09 PM

If we are just talking about him punching the guy? Then no IMO it is not a fair punishment. The guy was asking for it and how is this any worse than a player avoiding the fair catch rule and knocking the crap out of a returner.

On the other hand him going after the fans is deserving of a suspension on its on.

I do not think that he should be gone for the whole year, and I hope that Boise guy gets a punishment.

#3 17+89=6

17+89=6

The Line of Eld

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 559 posts

Posted 04 September 2009 - 04:12 PM

Yea, he really sealed the deal when he started with his own players and got into with the fans. I agree, I hope Hout get's a punishment as well. Not condoning what Blount did, but you get what you get when you stop a guy to taunt him after a game.

#4 dimbee

dimbee

Rabble Rouser

• HUDDLER
  • 7,885 posts

Posted 04 September 2009 - 05:34 PM

Hasn't he already been suspended from the team previously for punching his own teammate or something?

Blount prior to the game said something along the lines of Oregon was going to stomp Boise St's ass. Apparently the dude that got punched said something regarding one team stomping another team's ass, and got punched for it.

Then he went after fans.

He talked poo before the game, then when he had it thrown back in his face, he punched the dude.

He doesn't deserve to play this year.

#5 scpanther22

scpanther22

• HUDDLER
  • 7,114 posts

Posted 05 September 2009 - 07:50 AM

Hasn't he already been suspended from the team previously for punching his own teammate or something?

Blount prior to the game said something along the lines of Oregon was going to stomp Boise St's ass. Apparently the dude that got punched said something regarding one team stomping another team's ass, and got punched for it.

Then he went after fans.

He talked poo before the game, then when he had it thrown back in his face, he punched the dude.

He doesn't deserve to play this year.

If it happend like this then yea.but Blount is still on scholarship so thats a good thing.and he will be drafted by the bengals next year.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com