Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

How pissed would you be if we missed the playoffs?

24 posts in this topic

Posted

Getting ready to turn on the game and find this chokeslam by Smitty, I gotta see it in real time!
Let me know when it happened. I have the game DVR'd in HD. Any help?

Posted

Well, if there's any justice in the world, Carolina will clinch a spot before kickoff against the Vagies.

Posted

good grief...i think i'd hate football for forever, or at least for 8 months.

Posted

To answer the question I'd be spitting not that for a minute I think it will happen

Posted

I'm still trying to wrap my head around the fact that we're 11-3 and tied for the best record in the NFC and haven't even clinched a playoff birth...wtf!

Posted

I'm still trying to wrap my head around the fact that we're 11-3 and tied for the best record in the NFC and haven't even clinched a playoff birth...wtf!

Ain't football playoffs scenarios wonderful? :lol:

Posted

let's just say the Tar Heels BETTER win the National Title to have ANY hopes of making me feel better

Ohhh god...:eek::mad5:

Posted

It was the Minnesota loss.

Posted

It certainly would be one of the bigger choke jobs of all time considering they have to win only 1 of their next two to get at least a playoff berth and their fate is in their own hands.

Posted

They mentioned on PTI last night that when the season was 14 games, that a 12-2 team didn't make the playoffs one time. Of course there were only 4 divisions and 8 playoff teams at the time, but WOW, that's gotta hurt...

Posted

It was the Minnesota loss.
True. If we would have been conservative in an away game going into halftime with the lead......

Posted

It's unfortunate for us that there are so many good teams this year. Remember how most of us picked Miami and Jets as the sleepers in that thread in the preseason. They're 9-5. Seems almost impossible if you look at last years performances but this is just an indicator of pretty much the whole league. There aren't too many glaring losers this year except for a handful.