• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

juliosantos

trashy unclassed falcons fan trying to say that matt ryan is better then cam

I'm not disagreeing with anything you say. The Oline was definitely improved. Stewart being healthy was huge. I'm just saying, the biggest difference, to me, was the defense. A QBs best friend is a good defense.

And his other best friend? A running game. 

I'm not disagreeing with anything you say. The Oline was definitely improved. Stewart being healthy was huge. I'm just saying, the biggest difference, to me, was the defense. A QBs best friend is a good defense.

Yea I understand why you are saying that. The defense definitely tighten up after they got that Hardy was not coming back. I still point out our WRS and run game because in Sea they sold out on our run game and made us pass. We took on the best DBS in the league with 2 rookies and some JAGs. If Cam had White ans Jones in that game they could not have done that. This year we improved that weakness and hopefully Cam will improve because of it. As a Saints fan I'm sure you can understand the greatness that comes with a good QB and WRs.

did you see the end where he said matt ryans a better driver then cam and had a truck flipping over?

What does that have to do with being unclassed?