• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#1 dksmith17

dksmith17

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 575 posts

Posted 16 December 2008 - 09:02 PM

Did anyone catch that last night on MNF?

Jaws and Tony were going at it about hiring coaches in the NFL. Jaws commented about how he had talked to John Fox and he said that John claimed that if he was fired from Carolina he would be re-hired in one day. Did anyone hear this?
Just thought I would point it out since I didnt see it posted.... especially for all those Fox doubters out there.

#2 Ashor

Ashor

Taylor Swift

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 464 posts

Posted 16 December 2008 - 09:04 PM

I heard when they were talking about how consistent Jerry Richardson is in keeping the same head coach and the same starting quarterback for a long period of time.

#3 tight lines

tight lines

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 587 posts

Posted 16 December 2008 - 09:05 PM

I did not catch that, but I have little doubt that he would have his pick of several teams should he ever be fired.

#4 Chaos

Chaos

@chaos_cltsports

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,822 posts

Posted 16 December 2008 - 09:12 PM

I found that game last night to be unwatchable. Hence, I missed the comment. He would be a hot commodity, no doubt.

#5 rodeo

rodeo

Keelah se'lai

• HUDDLER
  • 15,458 posts

Posted 16 December 2008 - 09:13 PM

i don't think he said that fox said that. i think he was saying it about fox.

#6 Guenhwyvar

Guenhwyvar

Fight for the inches

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 66 posts

Posted 16 December 2008 - 09:15 PM

Fox has said last season, that if he was let go he wouldn't have a hard time finding a job

#7 John Fox

John Fox

it is what it is

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,257 posts

Posted 16 December 2008 - 09:16 PM

I wouldn't be hired in one day.

It would be one second. I took you fugers from laughing stock to the Super Bowl in 2 years.

#8 jdl

jdl

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 280 posts

Posted 16 December 2008 - 09:19 PM

Did anyone catch that last night on MNF?

Jaws and Tony were going at it about hiring coaches in the NFL. Jaws commented about how he had talked to John Fox and he said that John claimed that if he was fired from Carolina he would be re-hired in one day. Did anyone hear this?
Just thought I would point it out since I didnt see it posted.... especially for all those Fox doubters out there.

MNF is muted without captioning. I would rather be rape by homosexual prison men then listen to Jaws and cornhole.

#9 Chaos

Chaos

@chaos_cltsports

• HUDDLER
  • 8,822 posts

Posted 16 December 2008 - 09:20 PM

It would be one second. I took you f*ckers from laughing stock to the Super Bowl in 2 years.

Hey coach, shouldn't you be gameplanning for Sunday instead of browsing this forum? :D

By the way, you should take Tony Kornhole's advice, if you keep chewing your gum that hard, you might break your teeth.

#10 dksmith17

dksmith17

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 575 posts

Posted 16 December 2008 - 09:25 PM

The only reason I was watching is because I had to watch Westbrook lose my fantasy playoff game. The game was a joke, especially in the early 4th when it was said.

#11 2jakefansinva

2jakefansinva

Coach Jack Bolton

• HUDDLER
  • 4,603 posts

Posted 16 December 2008 - 09:27 PM

Oakland, KC, Det., SD, Dal. and even Wash. would be interested.

#12 Brooklyn Bully

Brooklyn Bully

• HUDDLER
  • 8,390 posts

Posted 16 December 2008 - 09:37 PM

They were talking about Andy Reid. They used Fox as an example, saying he'd be hired the next day...where Reid would be hired an hour after being fired.

#13 Skew

Skew

GOLD PREMIUM MEMBER

• Moderators
  • 6,185 posts

Posted 16 December 2008 - 09:43 PM

It would be one second. I took you f*ckers from laughing stock to the Super Bowl in 2 years.

:smilielol5:

#14 dksmith17

dksmith17

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 575 posts

Posted 16 December 2008 - 10:12 PM

They were talking about Andy Reid. They used Fox as an example, saying he'd be hired the next day...where Reid would be hired an hour after being fired.

Perhaps I misheard the comment. I thought that Jaws said that Fox said that he would be gone in one day. hmm. Didn't DVR it so I can't check.

#15 panthersphan

panthersphan

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 2,481 posts
  • LocationDenver, CO

Posted 16 December 2008 - 10:13 PM

I remember him saying something about if the Giants fired Coulghin that they'd hire Fox in 1 day

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.