• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#16 Falcons1stPanthers2nd

Falcons1stPanthers2nd

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,864 posts

Posted 08 September 2009 - 12:18 PM

Defense is the last of my concerns. The WRs and OL have to show some progression. OL looked pretty good though. HAS TO STAY HEALTHY though. Womble is going to be a beast. Him and Blue running the Ram is going to be in the future i believe.

#17 Tweeder

Tweeder

Hark the Sound

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,286 posts

Posted 08 September 2009 - 06:21 PM

I went to the game too and I am not worried about the defense at all. The opponent was not formidable at all but our team flies to the ball. There were some jitters out there that left Yates' stats looking a little poorer than they should with the dropped balls but that should clear up.

I am excited to see Blue evolve. I think over the first three or four games we will see more and more of him and by season's end ( I hope) he may be the deadliest weapon ton the field.

Draughn and Houst on looked very good. Womble is going to be very good.

lots of kids popped their cherry during the game and should start settling down.

Quinn may ( I said MAY) end up being the second coming of one Julius Peppers..WOW

Tow players for Citadel were knocked out during kickoffs.

I can't wait till next week.

ok let's settle down now.....remember he was going against the talent of the Citadel!! I will wait until he starts playing more quality opponents before suggesting comparisons, but I know what you mean

#18 Falcons1stPanthers2nd

Falcons1stPanthers2nd

• HUDDLER
  • 2,864 posts

Posted 08 September 2009 - 06:41 PM

ok let's settle down now.....remember he was going against the talent of the Citadel!! I will wait until he starts playing more quality opponents before suggesting comparisons, but I know what you mean

Quinn is nasty for sure though. I'm withholding judgement on how good we are until after the GT game.

#19 Tweeder

Tweeder

Hark the Sound

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,286 posts

Posted 08 September 2009 - 06:49 PM

Quinn is nasty for sure though. I'm withholding judgement on how good we are until after the GT game.

no I remember him last season, while impressive throughout the year, and looked really good Saturday I will just be reserved before suggestions/making comparisons

#20 Falcons1stPanthers2nd

Falcons1stPanthers2nd

• HUDDLER
  • 2,864 posts

Posted 08 September 2009 - 07:10 PM

no I remember him last season, while impressive throughout the year, and looked really good Saturday I will just be reserved before suggestions/making comparisons

I was agreeing. Just sayin he's still gonna be a stud for us.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com