• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Devin, KB, Ginn, Brown, Byrd, Cotchery for vet leadership

I don't see what's hard 

Edit: Forgot about Boykin

Edited by beastson
  • Pie 1

Devin, KB, Ginn, Brown, Byrd, Cotchery for vet leadership

I don't see what's hard 

I'll be hard if Funchess is good enough to be proclaimed our #1. If Funchess turns out to be as good as Kelvin I can only think of 2 or 3 better tandems in the league.

Kid is doing well in practice, but I want to see it in a game.  The preseason will go a long way to determine whether he is gonna be put on the 53 man roster or left on the practice squad.  I think the goal is for him to be on the practice squad because regardless he wont be used much this season, but if he looks great in the preseason games, then he likely won't make it to our practice squad without being picked up.  Only 9 more days till our first preseason game...god it can't get here fast enough.

• Pie 1

KB

Funchess

Ginn

Cotchery

Byrd

Bersin

he could easily crack the 53 if we carry six let alone 7 WRs

Uh.... Corey Brown anyone?

• Pie 1

The only way Byrd makes this team is if they keep 7 WRs...there's no other possible scenario I see...Rivera loves his vets too much to let Jericho Cotchery go...and Bersin is too reliable as a possession WR...

I think there is to much time left in TC not to mention watching him in preseason when it counts to make any decisions on if he will be on the 53 man roster. I will say I hope he plays well at game time given his speed. In the words of Gman you cannot teach speed. Given his speed he could make a difference if he can master his trade. 

Considering where we were last year at this time, ain't this a great problem to have- too much talent at WR?

• Pie 3

Sorry if this has been asked, but are referees at TC a new thing?  I'm not sure if I've heard of it, but I think it's a great idea; especially for those players without the playing experience.

• Pie 1