• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Byrd might just creep up and snag a 53 man spot.  Not only is he a blazing fast slot/deep threat, but possibly in the return game too.  

This is why Cotchery is not making the team. Too many good young receivers who are better and also play ST.

• Pie 1

Cotchery might get replaced next year, but I don't see it happening this season.  Bersin should be knocked down the depth chart this year for Byrd if the coaches are high on him.

This is why Cotchery is not making the team. Too many good young receivers who are better and also play ST.

Rivera. Loves. Vets.

I'd take him over Cotchery, Boykin, and even Bersin. But unfortuantely I'm not in charge.

I just hope he isn't another Taye Biddle that's going to tease us all camp. I'd rather have another Corey Brown. 

ridiculous statement. People get hyped on a guy after hearing he made a few nice plays in practice and has never even played a real game. I hope he does work out and is great, but to say you would keep him at this point over good proven receivers is dumb.

• Pie 3

Armanti Edwards 2.0? Hopefully not.

yes, hopefully he is an improvement over Edwards.

• Pie 1

Of course a thread that should be about Byrd's progress turns into shitposts about cutting Bersin.

At this point it doesn't have to be a one or the other scenario anyway.

• Pie 2

Is he a redundant Ginn?

This is what I was wondering. He's nothing like Bersin or Boykin and more in the form of Brown and Ginn. Seems he'd be more likely to replace one of them rather than a large bodied possession receiver like Bersin or Boykin.