Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sultan33g

Star Wars The Old Republic

569 posts in this topic

GL getting through.

even the signup page is buggy

not a shining start.

if there's one thing Star Wars needed it is 15 year olds yelling racial slurs over X-Box Live.

Did I see Gauntlet?

Yeah, it's just my way of trashing cookie cutter MMOs. To me, they might as well be Gauntlet. "Red Warrior is about to die!" :eek: (Not that there is anything wrong with Gauntlet.)

if there's one thing Star Wars needed it is 15 year olds yelling racial slurs over X-Box Live.

I might be missing what you are replying to (if anything) but this game is PC only like Star Wars: Galaxies.

GL getting through.

even the signup page is buggy

not a shining start.

Keep checking back. I got through it last night after it was down for hours.

It’s been a humbling 24 hours. We knew that interest would be high but yesterday the community proved just how highly anticipated Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ is. We experienced an overwhelming amount of traffic which resulted in having to bring the website down so the team could address the performance and capacity issues.

While we are still experiencing a high degree of traffic, we have brought the service back up and are accepting new accounts and Game Tester applications. We will be continually monitoring the service and do our best to manage the continued volumes of interest.

What I'd give for DAOC RvR again circa 2002-2003 preTOA.

I was a pretty big DAOC player back in those days, by far the best PvP I ever experienced in an MMO. Of course then they had to go and screw it up for the sake of "keeping things new/fresh". I played Albion on Percival mostly, you?

signed up pretty quickly..lets see what happens

i fear for any SW franchise game. Too much hype because of the SW saga. SWG could have been the best, but they destroyed it.

i fear for any SW franchise game. Too much hype because of the SW saga. SWG could have been the best, but they destroyed it.

I always liked the kotor series..hope its as good or better

starwars is making another shitty mmo this is not surprising

starwars is making another pooty mmo this is not surprising

lol pooty

signed up pretty quickly..lets see what happens

Do you have a fuging magic computer ? I have been trying for a couple of hours with Firefox and IE and I keep getting sent back to the YOU MUST AGREE TO TERMZZ!!111

Do you have a fuging magic computer ? I have been trying for a couple of hours with Firefox and IE and I keep getting sent back to the YOU MUST AGREE TO TERMZZ!!111

I got that last night when I was trying to sign up for the testing, did it today works fine

Today they clarified that this is "game testing" and not a true beta period.

Originally Posted by SeanDahlberg

I would like to point out that we are doing Game Testing sign-ups; we have not done any announcements about "beta" testing. As specified in the original article, the Game testing for Star Wars: The Old Republic will be rolled out in several phases over an extended period of time. These test phases will begin with smaller, tightly focused test groups, and later tests will expand.