Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

venom

why we will beat the giants.

80 posts in this topic

Foxy is THEE master motivator!!

Ok, retard, GREAT teams(like the Panthers) play to win whether the game is meaningless or not!! Your team has no HEART!!!

see^

But come on, the Panthers are great...but the Giants are still the Super Bowl champs...we really can't say much until we win a Super bowl...

:-)

MAYBE this will be the year!! Keep your fingers crossed!

The overconfidence in Pantherville is amazing to me right now. On here, at work..... I can't take it anymore. Next to the Cowboys, quite possibly one of the most ridiculous, fanbases around (not all, but for the most part). As an Eagles fan I can't believe I am saying this but I hope the Giants kick the Panthers a$$ this week.

We have alot to be confident in. Our team is playing some of their best football in years right now! The last time we played this well, we went to the big show, that's all I'm sayin'.

great footballl????????????????????? against who the BRONCOS? with a 9th string running back? COME ON .....that is not great football. you guys almost lost to the raiders

You guys are all NUTS...........panthers are average at best. this is gonna be a brutal cold weather dog fight. can you guys put up a fight like the ravens did IN GIANTS STADIUM? this isnt gonna be a game where jake has 5 minutes in the pocket he is going to get tossed around

YOU guys DID lose....TO THE BROWNS!!!

PLUS the Ravens don't have the kind of O-line we do!