#46 MadHatter

MadHatter

The Only Voice of Reason

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,054 posts
  • LocationDark Side of the Moon

Posted 17 December 2008 - 03:32 PM

brainless meatball? hahaha did you see your QBs stats on the road? a 66.3 QB rating 7 picks 2 fumbles...... the giants d is going to EAT HIM wow you guys are in for a rude awakening, im not a sh*t talker about my team but you guys think the panthers are gods gift

Just wondering if you will bring your punk ass back here on Monday after the Panthers roll the G-men?

But, somehow I think you will slink away like all of the fans of the other teams that we have beaten down. Go ahead and talk poo before the game and then run and hide....we expect no more from you.

#47 panthersphan

panthersphan

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 2,478 posts
  • LocationDenver, CO

Posted 17 December 2008 - 03:33 PM

No more Strahan, Osi, Mitchell...just sayin...

I'm worried about Jacobs and their D

#48 gallonc

gallonc

• NEWB
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 17 December 2008 - 03:33 PM

brainless meatball? hahaha did you see your QBs stats on the road? a 66.3 QB rating 7 picks 2 fumbles...... the giants d is going to EAT HIM wow you guys are in for a rude awakening, im not a sh*t talker about my team but you guys think the panthers are gods gift

you came to a Panthers fan site to do exactly this. You get what you paid for :)

#49 GMEN #1 SEED

GMEN #1 SEED

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 17 December 2008 - 03:36 PM

i dont even like football? i wont even tell you hicks about my football career its a waste of time to even speak to retards like ya'll ....why do you guys think the panthers will ROLL the giants? giants have a better D a better QB better pass rush better RUN GAME the panthers have a better WR thats it. where do you see the advantage? maybe if carolina was home but they are AWAY in OUR HOUSE

#50 pantherpryd

pantherpryd

Prolific Panther Promoter

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 17 December 2008 - 03:36 PM

I dotn want to talk about the past games. but we won the steelers game by 7? ...a bad snap on a punt had nothing to do with it because if the steelers got the punt off then we still scored a TD anyway to go up by 5. the safety just got us 2 extra points? nothing to do with a bad snap we still scored on them 2 plays later to win the game. how are you guys clicking at the right time? BUCS AND BRONCOS? the old bucs and the broncos with their 9th string RB... come on fellas have some respect and give it where its due

First of all, the bucs aren't old. Most of their team is still wet behind the ears. Second of all, YOU need to give credit where it's due. The Bucs defense had allowed only one rushing touchdown ALL YEAR! THE PANTHERS GOT FOUR!!! I was there in person to see it with my own two eyes!

#51 GMEN #1 SEED

GMEN #1 SEED

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 17 December 2008 - 03:38 PM

they let up 2 all year. and the bucs are scrubs go play the ravens steelers and see where you guys get.....psychical games are not your style this will be won at the trenches

#52 pantherpryd

pantherpryd

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 17 December 2008 - 03:40 PM

Are you implying the Bucs aren't physical?? I don't know what team your talkin about, but they are!

#53 GMEN #1 SEED

GMEN #1 SEED

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 17 December 2008 - 03:41 PM

whos the retard in your picture chewing on the stick? is that you or your retarded son?

#54 pantherpryd

pantherpryd

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 17 December 2008 - 03:41 PM

plus WE are a physical team!

#55 GMEN #1 SEED

GMEN #1 SEED

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 17 December 2008 - 03:42 PM

yeah tough, real tough

#56 pantherpryd

pantherpryd

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 17 December 2008 - 03:42 PM

Awww, don't get mad cuz you know I'm right!

#57 GMEN #1 SEED

GMEN #1 SEED

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 17 December 2008 - 03:47 PM

how are you right? 16th in the NFL in rush yards allowed shows a lot about a defense. that is real tough 4th in the nfl in rush yards gained......BEHIND THE GIANTS. another sign of the panthers beating better

#58 OneBadassCat

OneBadassCat

• HUDDLER
  • 5,082 posts

Posted 17 December 2008 - 03:55 PM

Their offensive line is really good. Im more concerned about us getting ran on than us running them over. This is the cats chance to prove that they are one of the best and i think they'll rise to the challenge.

#59 pantherpryd

pantherpryd

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 17 December 2008 - 03:57 PM

HERE IS AN ACTUAL QUOTE FROM A JUSTIN TUCK INTERVIEW OFF THE NY GIANTS WEBSITE-

Have you noticed how well the Panthers have been playing lately? They are starting to look like they are the hot team right now?

They have. I have noticed, especially the last two games, they really have imposed their will on the teams and they still play great defense and their running game looks superb right now. It kind of looks like our running game early in the year and obviously that is where we want to be at. My motto has always been, ‘to be the best you have to beat the best,’ and right now Carolina, like you said, is probably the best team in the NFL. They look that good to me. We know we have our hands full, but we feel as though when we play Giants football we can handle anybody and that is what we have to get back to doing.

Proof.

#60 Rickathy113

Rickathy113

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 41 posts

Posted 17 December 2008 - 03:59 PM

Turnovers will determine who wins this game!! We need to take care of the ball without being conservative!

Go Panthers!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.