Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bobcats interested in Rashad McCants

35 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

per Rotoworld:

The Bobcats, Nuggets and Heat have all expressed interest in signing free agent guard Rashad McCants.

McCants already worked out for Denver, he'll be in Charlotte next week, and Miami has invited him to training camp. He will likely provide a burst of scoring off the bench for some NBA team this season, but his fantasy value is limited.

Posted · Report post

Trade to get May back, trade for Marvin Williams, get Jawad Williams out of the D League and sign McCants and we might be on to something.

Posted · Report post

Yay??

I love the guy and I think he is a good player, but he is kinda of a punk.

Posted · Report post

They would be...

Posted · Report post

uhh no

Posted · Report post

I think it will help sell tickets this time. I'm pretty sure Htar is in for some season tickets.

Posted · Report post

I hope the Bobcats fail miserably if they go after McCants

Posted · Report post

please god no.....and im a tarheel fan

Posted · Report post

He has good size and can really score. However, where is he going to get minutes?

Posted · Report post

Imagine that.....Jordan bringing in another over-rated Carolina player. You would have thought he learned his lesson by now.

Posted · Report post

if he comes cheap, why not. people who are desperate for work, somehow learn to clean up their act. there's a really good Q&A on the observer site with McCants that talks about his image issues.

if anything, he's a pure scorer that can create his own shots. plus like britneck said, it'll sell lots of tickets, which the cats need.

i say there isn't much to lose.

Posted · Report post

if he comes cheap, why not. people who are desperate for work, somehow learn to clean up their act. there's a really good Q&A on the observer site with McCants that talks about his image issues.

if anything, he's a pure scorer that can create his own shots. plus like britneck said, it'll sell lots of tickets, which the cats need.

i say there isn't much to lose.

I was kidding. I was referring to the first time they tried to boost ticket sales by drafting Sean May and Raymond Felton.