34 replies to this topic

#16 Kingpatecu

Kingpatecu

I Bleed BlacknBlue

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 359 posts

Posted 15 September 2009 - 04:26 PM

can score in bursts but makes too many turnovers and plays slack defense not to mention he seems to have a bad attitude. but what the hell y not.

#17 Kingpatecu

Kingpatecu

I Bleed BlacknBlue

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 359 posts

Posted 15 September 2009 - 04:27 PM

Anybody hear anything about his visit today? :confused:

We've got to do more scoring and scorers help. Will he be cheaper than 3.5mil?

I would hope so.

#18 Guest_RT81_*

Guest_RT81_*
  • Guests

Posted 15 September 2009 - 05:57 PM

I think it will help sell tickets this time. I'm pretty sure Htar is in for some season tickets.

if ticket sells what they was after they would have drafted Tyler.I'm still pissed off they took Henderson( who gonna be a flop) over Tyler. mj gonna regret not taking tyler one of many mistakes by the bobcats FO.

Edited by RT81, 16 September 2009 - 09:12 AM.

#19 Tweeder

Tweeder

Hark the Sound

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,286 posts

Posted 16 September 2009 - 07:44 AM

ugh no

#20 Britneck

Britneck

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,485 posts

Posted 16 September 2009 - 07:56 AM

if ticket sells what they was after they would have drafted Tyler.I'm still pissed off they took green( who gonna be a flop) over Tyler. mj gonna regret not taking tyler one of many mistakes by the bobcats FO.

Yeah huge mistake. Drafting Tyler would have really taken this team to the next level. Yeah, Green is gonna be a flop huh? Who the fug is Green?

#21 Tweeder

Tweeder

Hark the Sound

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,286 posts

Posted 16 September 2009 - 09:10 AM

Yeah huge mistake. Drafting Tyler would have really taken this team to the next level. Yeah, Green is gonna be a flop huh? Who the f**k is Green?

yeah I am still wondering about that also

#22 Guest_RT81_*

Guest_RT81_*
  • Guests

Posted 16 September 2009 - 09:13 AM

Yeah huge mistake. Drafting Tyler would have really taken this team to the next level. Yeah, Green is gonna be a flop huh? Who the fug is Green?

sorry i meant henderson.but anyway tyler gonna be great in the nba alot better than a duke player thats for sure.

#23 Tweeder

Tweeder

Hark the Sound

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,286 posts

Posted 16 September 2009 - 09:21 AM

*slowly shakes head*

#24 Britneck

Britneck

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,485 posts

Posted 16 September 2009 - 09:36 AM

*slowly shakes head*

Haha. Thank you Tweeder.

#25 Guest_RT81_*

Guest_RT81_*
  • Guests

Posted 16 September 2009 - 12:53 PM

Haha. Thank you Tweeder.

I don't care what you are tweeder says.tyler be alot bigger nba star than gerald "thug" henderson. I'm not even gonna watch the bobcats this year I can not cheer for Puke PLayers.

#26 Tweeder

Tweeder

Hark the Sound

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,286 posts

Posted 16 September 2009 - 01:05 PM

I am not saying anything, but just believe the Tar Heel bias is strong in you

#27 Britneck

Britneck

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,485 posts

Posted 17 September 2009 - 01:42 PM

I don't care what you are tweeder says.tyler be alot bigger nba star than gerald "thug" henderson. I'm not even gonna watch the bobcats this year I can not cheer for Puke PLayers.

Because of one Duke player you don't like the Bobcats now? You do realize the entire team is run by UNC people right? So, you talk about all the wrongs with the team and how much you hate the team, yet all the decisions were made by UNC alum. Funny. Go jump on the Lakers bandwagon.

#28 Guest_RT81_*

Guest_RT81_*
  • Guests

Posted 17 September 2009 - 02:10 PM

Because of one Duke player you don't like the Bobcats now? You do realize the entire team is run by UNC people right? So, you talk about all the wrongs with the team and how much you hate the team, yet all the decisions were made by UNC alum. Funny. Go jump on the Lakers bandwagon.

Actally I'll be watching more pacers games than bobcats games this year. Also I can't support a team with a thug like gerald henderson on it sorry I just can't do it

#29 Britneck

Britneck

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,485 posts

Posted 17 September 2009 - 02:34 PM

Actally I'll be watching more pacers games than bobcats games this year. Also I can't support a team with a thug like gerald henderson on it sorry I just can't do it

You're a moron. Gerald is probably less thug then anyone on our team. What because he knocked your lover out his freshman year? Get over it you homer.

#30 Guest_RT81_*

Guest_RT81_*
  • Guests

Posted 17 September 2009 - 02:59 PM

You're a moron. Gerald is probably less thug then anyone on our team. What because he knocked your lover out his freshman year? Get over it you homer.

it was a cheap shot and I am over it but I'm still not gonna cheer for a punk like henderson. Another thing Henderson is gonna be a huge flop in the nba and you see it in time.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users