Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

You are going to make money if you listen to me....

5 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

...take Memphis against the spread on Saturday in the St. Petersburg Bowl. No guarantees, but Tigers will go down to South Florida and play USF tough. Against two common opponents this year, Louisville and Central Florida, we were 0-2, USF was 1-1. All the games were close.

...Injuries prevented us from having a great year, but Lee Corso is nuts if he thinks we are going to get blown out. Tigers have lots of talent on offense. Ridiculous talent at running back and wide receivers.

...Keep your eye on Curtis Steele of Memphis, he is going to be a first or second round NFL draft choice at runnning back.

The line is 12 1/2, no way we lose this game by 13, though it is at their home field. Put money on the tigers, it is money in the bank!

Prediction: South Florida 31

Memphis 26

But we will cover the spread...put your money on this RIGHT NOW

Carolina 28

Giants 24

The above assumes Jacobs plays. If he does not, Carolina by 10

Posted · Report post

I thought this was going to be another pyramid scheme. Anyone want to buy a box of salve?

Posted · Report post

I thought this was going to be another pyramid scheme. Anyone want to buy a box of salve?

Only if it will cure the mange.

Posted · Report post

oh I love people that listen to their heart when making bets

Posted · Report post

Only if it will cure the mange.

It will. I have a board certified veterinarian you can talk to about it if you'd like.