Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hotel

24 posts in this topic

Posted

Anyone know anything about The Blake Hotel, the old Adams Mark? Is it within walking distance to the stadium or downtown?

the blake is a pretty hefty uphill walk to the stadium. you could do it, but it might take 15-20 mins. how much are they charging a night?

Posted

Jrock will let you shack up with him.

Ever since those filthy Seahawks came to stay with me and 2 DVD players, my dog, and a pair of my used boxers went missing I am a bit hesitant.

Posted

Thanks for all of the help guys. I found a cheap place at the Doubletree Hotel Charlotte-Gateway Village.

Posted

Thanks for all of the help guys. I found a cheap place at the Doubletree Hotel Charlotte-Gateway Village.

Hey, that's a nice place to stay! Have fun!

Posted

That is relatively close to our tailgate, you should come join us. There will be quite a few Eagle fans attending.

Posted

That is relatively close to our tailgate, you should come join us. There will be quite a few Eagle fans attending.

entertainment?

Posted

Yup, I'm bringing a bottle of shampoo so we're gonna see them all fight over it.

Posted

Ever since those filthy Seahawks came to stay with me and 2 DVD players, my dog, and a pair of my used boxers went missing I am a bit hesitant.

still have the open invitation to come back?

I know nothing about any DVD players, but your dog is doing well and there is no way in hell I would have gone anywhere near your boxers!

Posted

oh...and if you want to stay downtown and be close to everything...stay at the Westin...everything else is just shiite in comparison!

Posted

still have the open invitation to come back?

I know nothing about any DVD players, but your dog is doing well and there is no way in hell I would have gone anywhere near your boxers!

I saw my boxers for sale on e-bay a week after you left!!!!!

(you guys and gals have an open invite anytime)

Posted

Thanks!

Posted

can I request JC as a bunk mate?