Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Megan Fox...

53 posts in this topic

Posted

You know it's true Jangler. Time to trade that girl in for a better model, just like cash for clunkers.

Posted

Yeah that worked real well...

Posted

Just make sure you let Hayden down easy. I'll send you over a copy of my patented "bitch you gotta go" speech. Works like a charm.

Posted

Not you...

947f2448278792.gif

Who is that?

Posted

Kelly Brook her thread has been bumped up in the LL. :D

Posted

Bad news guys...

Megan Fox: Nude Scenes Or Sex Tape Will Never Happen:

"Ugh, never!," Fox tells 'MTV News'. "That's the last thing I want to see -- what I look like having sex."

"It would take one shot of me not looking good and I would not be able to have sex ever again, because I would always just see myself looking like a hippo having sex."

She also says fans shouldn't hold their breath to see Megan Fox nude on screen, since such a scene can live on even years later.

"I can't ever imagine myself doing nudity in a film," she says. "It lives forever, especially now, with the Internet. I just can't. I just can't."

Misty Mountain Hop, now calm down... don't do anything drastic here...

Posted

Sounds like self esteem problems to me. Probably comes from that thumb of hers, or is it a toe?

Posted

That was the worse open to season I have ever seen. Off all summer and that's the best you can do? And every sketch Megan was in didn't make her look like a bitch at all...

Posted

That was the worse open to season I have ever seen. Off all summer and that's the best you can do? And every sketch Megan was in didn't make her look like a bitch at all...

Havent seen it yet but i know they have 5 new writers this season..and they fired two cast members so thats prob why.

Posted

she was actually more talented than i expected. still, terrible episode.

Posted

And every sketch Megan was in didn't make her look like a bitch at all...

Or have any humor whatsoever.

Posted

she was actually more talented than i expected. still, terrible episode.

Yeah, Megan is a pretty good actress I think... but man, that was the most unfunny SNL ever. Even the digital shorts sucked... bad.