Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Megan Fox...

53 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Sounds like self esteem problems to me. Probably comes from that thumb of hers, or is it a toe?

She was an outcast in high school. Typical. I just went to my 10 year and the girls that were hot in high school were OK. The really hot girls were nerds or outcast back in high school.

Posted · Report post

She was an outcast in high school. Typical. I just went to my 10 year and the girls that were hot in high school were OK. The really hot girls were nerds or outcast back in high school.

:lol:

The late bloomers tend to be hotter in their 30's... most of the girls I went to high school with are now 200lbs +... I'm coming up on 20 years soon... Damn I'm old...

Megan is hot but they tend to make her up WAY too much.

Posted · Report post

It was one of the worst in a long time. I thought they were heading in a good direction and I like a number of people on there....but wow

Posted · Report post

It was one of the worst in a long time. I thought they were heading in a good direction and I like a number of people on there....but wow

Alec Baldwin cures all

Posted · Report post

True. I'm also thinking that they write for their hosts and will improve as better hosts come along.

Posted · Report post

Alec Baldwin cures all

Is he hosting again soon?

Posted · Report post

Conan needs to pull double duty and write for SNL again. Haven't watched this episode yet, but when was the last decent head writer? Tina Fey was horrible.

Posted · Report post

It improved when she left....but now I fear regression. I mean how many skits am I going to have to sit through about "x" person hosting a talk show.

Posted · Report post

It improved when she left....but now I fear regression. I mean how many skits am I going to have to sit through about "x" person hosting a talk show.

They need off-the-wall schitt like the Coneheads or the Squatters or Lord Henry Douchebag from the old days.

Posted · Report post

Is he hosting again soon?

If the show struggles for long, I bet they move him up in the rotation.

Posted · Report post