• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

rodeo

This is representative of all Bucs fans

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2015/09/17/photos-police-had-no-idea-what-they-would-find-in-womans-mobile-home-when-they-attempted-to-issue-arrest-warrant/

BROOKSVILLE, Fla. (TheBlaze/AP) — Authorities have arrested a Florida woman who they say tried to stab a deputy with a large sword or machete inside a mobile home filled with thousands of knives, swords and bladed instruments.

Officials released a series of terrifying photos showing the inside of the woman’s mobile home:

EP-150919441.jpg

Notice the flag:

Screen-Shot-2015-09-17-at-7.41.47-AM-620

AR-150919441-620x349.jpg

Screen-Shot-2015-09-17-at-7.41.55-AM-620

Guest Guest Guest
On 5/19/2016 at 0:29 AM, mashburnfalcon said:

They made it a lot further than my falcons or your buccs did. So you really really proud of that? 

Idiot

You seem to be confused. This is about stupid things people living in the area of the teams are doing. For instance...Falcon fan shoots Mother In-Law via Armadillo...

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/04/13/larry-mcelroy-armadillo_n_7056984.html

This isn't about the Falcons. It's about you. Are you proud?

oh come on this is baloney she has the Bucs flag because it has swords in it, not because she is some dedicated Bucs fan that needs a reminder in her knife room LOL

Soooo let's clear up what this guest guest guest is saying basically...... "hey instead of saying the person is nuts and sucks that they are a buccs fan. I'm going to point at other teams to "try" to make this bucc fan not be so so bad looking". 

In other words, I guess they are OK with any nut person as long as they are a buccs fan.