Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

rodeo

This is representative of all Bucs fans

Guest Guest Guest
On 5/19/2016 at 0:29 AM, mashburnfalcon said:

They made it a lot further than my falcons or your buccs did. So you really really proud of that? 

Idiot

You seem to be confused. This is about stupid things people living in the area of the teams are doing. For instance...Falcon fan shoots Mother In-Law via Armadillo...

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/04/13/larry-mcelroy-armadillo_n_7056984.html

This isn't about the Falcons. It's about you. Are you proud?

oh come on this is baloney she has the Bucs flag because it has swords in it, not because she is some dedicated Bucs fan that needs a reminder in her knife room LOL

Soooo let's clear up what this guest guest guest is saying basically...... "hey instead of saying the person is nuts and sucks that they are a buccs fan. I'm going to point at other teams to "try" to make this bucc fan not be so so bad looking". 

In other words, I guess they are OK with any nut person as long as they are a buccs fan. 

Guest Guest Guest Guest
4 hours ago, PhillyB said:

bucs suck

Obviously. But, you guys are some naive morons if you think it's grasping at straws to say there are ridiculous idiots in your fan base...or in every fan base. But, I get it, you need things simple. There's a reason this state is fighting over who gets to use which bathroom while the rest of the country points and laughs.

On 5/25/2016 at 5:12 PM, cookinwithgas said:

oh come on this is baloney she has the Bucs flag because it has swords in it, not because she is some dedicated Bucs fan that needs a reminder in her knife room LOL

I live in this area.. trust me when I say that there are no dedicated Bucs fans...

There's just a few idiots who get excited about dressing up as Pirates, and the casuals who may or may not go to the game this week, depending on if they have something better to do or not. I've never seen so many blackouts in a regional fanbase before moving here, lol.

Guest Guest Guest Guest Guest

you're getting embarrassed pretty badly right now, and I can tell it's frustrating you, so please - allow me to enlighten you as much as I can which will hopefully result in you exiting this thread. just for your own good, ya know?

- yes, every fan base has their idiots. you nailed that one on the head. if you weren't too poor to afford donating a dollar to the children's hospital which would allow you access to the main forum - you would see plenty of idiotic panther fans.

- you are in a smack forum for the carolina panthers right now. why? I have no idea, I have never wasted my time on another teams message board, let alone their smack section. you're going to see plenty of poo talk about the falcons, saints, bucs, seahawks, broncos etc.

- this thread is bait, for kids like you that root for the team we are making fun of. anyone with a brain or at least some mental stability would see this thread and go "hahaha wtf" and then move on. but you? this actually offended you to the point where you had to try and state your case and attempt to get even. you completely took the bait and now we are all laughing at you.

don't respond. better yet - don't even come back to this forum until you can pony up a buck and start your internet persona over. maybe next time you won't be such a pansy and actually be able to bring some decent smack to the table.

xoxo 

I like how much you whine.

Guest Guest

Seriously. I might have made a mistake taking a job in this city. Downtown is dead by midnight and your NFL message board is a ghost town. I guess that's why they'll pay you a fortune to move here and real estate is dirt cheap.

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    TheCableGuy