Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Steelers fans are starting to take notice

20 posts in this topic

Posted

Steelers defense is playing lights out. However, they should be extremely concerned about their anemic offense.

Their un game is less than mediocre....the OL is having trouble pass protecting...Rothlesberger is not the kind of QB that will successfully put it up 35 times a game. They are winning ugly now...and there is alot to be said about that.

However, they will need to score more consistently in the playoffs...of they will be short lived.

Honestly, I think the Colts are playing the best football in the AFC now. They are healthy and the offense is clicking.

Posted

We have owners with a similar mindset and our coaching philosophy is similar to the way the Steelers play

Posted

We atch the games at a Steelers bar. They are very informed and have benn rooting with us all year. I agree that playing them in a game that counts would be tough. Granted, their offense isn't firing on all cylinders but defense does win Super Bowls....

Posted

We atch the games at a Steelers bar. They are very informed and have benn rooting with us all year. I agree that playing them in a game that counts would be tough. Granted, their offense isn't firing on all cylinders but defense does win Super Bowls....

Defense wins championships but offense wins games. Even the greatest scoring defenses needed their offense to score some points to eventually win championships.

Posted

The Chargers and Cowboys BOTH bocthed the game as opposed to the Steelers winning.

Romo and Rivers eached made some bone head passes.

I can only see the Jets and Colts and Titans beating the Steelers.

Jets and Colts have the offense to win and Titans the D to win.

Posted

Gottt dAAAMMNNNN!!!! Talk about support, I thought I was starting to support Carolina but thats scary, I've never seen that from another team before. Guess I'm not alone supporting Carolina now, but I couldn't help my self, that Williams and Stewart combination is nothing short of fatal. John Fox is a genious for that one.

Posted

The Panthers came within one game of playing the Steelers in the Big Bowl '05.....the Panthers/Steelers would be a great Super Bowl in February :cool:

Posted

Ah poo, that would be a monumental superbowl. The immovable Defense verses the impossible to beat Offensive line-running game combination. That game would be nothing short of a war