Photo
- - - - -

The Steelers fans are starting to take notice

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
19 replies to this topic

#16 mountainpantherfan

mountainpantherfan

In Honor of Sam Mills

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,907 posts

Posted 17 December 2008 - 03:22 PM

We atch the games at a Steelers bar. They are very informed and have benn rooting with us all year. I agree that playing them in a game that counts would be tough. Granted, their offense isn't firing on all cylinders but defense does win Super Bowls....

Defense wins championships but offense wins games. Even the greatest scoring defenses needed their offense to score some points to eventually win championships.

#17 pstall

pstall

Gazebo Effect

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 22,003 posts

Posted 17 December 2008 - 07:23 PM

The Chargers and Cowboys BOTH bocthed the game as opposed to the Steelers winning.
Romo and Rivers eached made some bone head passes.

I can only see the Jets and Colts and Titans beating the Steelers.
Jets and Colts have the offense to win and Titans the D to win.

#18 NewEnglandAFChamps

NewEnglandAFChamps

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 62 posts

Posted 17 December 2008 - 08:39 PM

Gottt dAAAMMNNNN!!!! Talk about support, I thought I was starting to support Carolina but thats scary, I've never seen that from another team before. Guess I'm not alone supporting Carolina now, but I couldn't help my self, that Williams and Stewart combination is nothing short of fatal. John Fox is a genious for that one.

#19 Kyle82

Kyle82

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,929 posts

Posted 17 December 2008 - 08:46 PM

The Panthers came within one game of playing the Steelers in the Big Bowl '05.....the Panthers/Steelers would be a great Super Bowl in February :cool:

#20 NewEnglandAFChamps

NewEnglandAFChamps

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 62 posts

Posted 17 December 2008 - 08:54 PM

Ah poo, that would be a monumental superbowl. The immovable Defense verses the impossible to beat Offensive line-running game combination. That game would be nothing short of a war

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com