Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

UNC at UConn

94 posts in this topic

Posted

Because you refuse to acknowledge that the fact they lost their starting QB matters at all?

Did you give a rat's ass when Carolina had to play half their season with a back up QB last year?

As far as how Carolina will do in future games...that pretty much depends on how many more O-linemen they're gonna lose. They're on the verge of having to start a true freshman as it is. That has me way more worried than the WR situation. Everybody knew it was gonna take a minute for the WR situation to sort itself out.

I never claimed that they were gonna be a high flying, high scoring offense right off the bat.

Posted

Cool, really doesn't sound like he will out for real long.

Posted

Did you give a rat's ass when Carolina had to play half their season with a back up QB last year?

As far as how Carolina will do in future games...that pretty much depends on how many more O-linemen they're gonna lose. They're on the verge of having to start a true freshman as it is. That has me way more worried than the WR situation. Everybody knew it was gonna take a minute for the WR situation to sort itself out.

I never claimed that they were gonna be a high flying, high scoring offense right off the bat.

Dude its going to take longer than a minute. WR is the slowest adapting position in football (college or NFL). Unless you have Julio Jones, Calvin Johnson, or AJ Green split out wide I just don't see your receivers producing very much.

All I am saying is that if you think your team is going to be high scoring at ANY POINT this season then I think you are expecting too much. That said, you guys have an extremely talented defense and that will win a lot of games for you...

Posted

Dude its going to take longer than a minute. WR is the slowest adapting position in football (college or NFL). Unless you have Julio Jones, Calvin Johnson, or AJ Green split out wide I just don't see your receivers producing very much.

All I am saying is that if you think your team is going to be high scoring at ANY POINT this season then I think you are expecting too much. That said, you guys have an extremely talented defense and that will win a lot of games for you...

You were saying? It looks like Highsmith, Boyd and Adams are adapting pretty well so far. Granted, Boyd and Adams may not show that well every week, but Highsmith is the real deal.

BTW, Uconn just went on the road and beat Baylor with a back up QB. Wake couldn't do that at home and with a QB who's been starting longer than some pros.

Posted

The Heels are 3-0 and have a stellar defense...The offense will and is coming along. That's all I care about right now.

Posted

You were saying? It looks like Highsmith, Boyd and Adams are adapting pretty well so far. Granted, Boyd and Adams may not show that well every week, but Highsmith is the real deal.

BTW, Uconn just went on the road and beat Baylor with a back up QB. Wake couldn't do that at home and with a QB who's been starting longer than some pros.

I'll admit it they are pretty good. I can admit when I'm wrong...

Posted

I'll admit it they are pretty good. I can admit when I'm wrong...

LOL, I guess there's a first time for everything.

Posted

LOL, I guess there's a first time for everything.

Yes..very astute of you to acknowledge this is the first time I've been wrong.

Posted

Yes..very astute of you to acknowledge this is the first time I've been wrong.

:D I see what you did there.