Photo
- - - - -

For All You Tyler Nut Huggers.

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
20 replies to this topic

#1 Britneck

Britneck

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,485 posts

Posted 17 December 2008 - 12:38 PM

Pretty good article. Ricks the man.

http://sports.espn.g...zine&id=3770906

#2 Boner Champ

Boner Champ

Future Training Camp MVP

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,375 posts

Posted 18 December 2008 - 12:13 AM

Pretty good article. Ricks the man.

http://sports.espn.g...zine&id=3770906

"The big dope was stupid to come back for his senior season! Who turns down all that NBA cash? Exactly! Why would somebody want to play on a team that has a chance to be the first undefeated national champion in 33 years, become the No. 1 scorer in Tar Heels history, live in a house with his four best friends, jump off balconies into pools and date a tongue-burn-hot former cheerleader when he could be locked in an epic struggle against the Toronto Raptors?"

Did you even read that article, or did you just read the bold sentences?

Sorry little man, you FAIL!

Posted Image

#3 Tweeder

Tweeder

Hark the Sound

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,286 posts

Posted 18 December 2008 - 07:56 AM

yeah I do not understand the title of this thread with the fact that you agree with it, but I do agree with you GREAT ARTICLE!!!

#4 Scrumtrilescent

Scrumtrilescent

I aim to misbehave.

• Administrators
  • 8,673 posts

Posted 18 December 2008 - 08:39 AM

Idiotic article!

#5 Britneck

Britneck

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,485 posts

Posted 18 December 2008 - 08:42 AM

Hotsauce you always fail. How many times are you gonna show your little fail pictures? Its getting pretty old. It was funny the first time not so much anymore. Come up with some new poo. Whats wrong with the title? Thats what you guys are and I liked the article. So i shared it with you guys cause i know the majority on here are Tarheel fans. I hate Tyler but i know he is good.

Edited by Britneck, 18 December 2008 - 08:47 AM.

#6 Boner Champ

Boner Champ

Future Training Camp MVP

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,375 posts

Posted 18 December 2008 - 09:33 AM

Hotsauce you always fail. How many times are you gonna show your little fail pictures? Its getting pretty old. It was funny the first time not so much anymore. Come up with some new sh*t. Whats wrong with the title? Thats what you guys are and I liked the article. So i shared it with you guys cause i know the majority on here are Tarheel fans. I hate Tyler but i know he is good.

Way to try to cover your tracks little man. Fact is, you Fail again!

Posted Image

#7 Scrumtrilescent

Scrumtrilescent

I aim to misbehave.

• Administrators
  • 8,673 posts

Posted 18 December 2008 - 09:54 AM

I dunno, I'm pretty sure both of those enjoyed that.

#8 Britneck

Britneck

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,485 posts

Posted 18 December 2008 - 10:00 AM

Posted Image

What tracks am i trying to cover little girl? You're kinda slow aren't you?

#9 Luc21

Luc21

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 235 posts

Posted 18 December 2008 - 02:57 PM

Posted Image

Because Tyler never makes weird faces. Riiiiiiiiight. It seemed pretty obvious that the guy was just trying to post a title that showed this was for people who "like" Tyler and then explained that he agreed with the article, even though he doesnt like Tyler.

#10 Joe Mamma

Joe Mamma

• NEWB
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 18 December 2008 - 07:28 PM

Tyler is the product of a great college system... you can quote me here he will amount to nothing more than a role player in the league

Snootche Boochees

Edited by Joe Mamma, 18 December 2008 - 07:30 PM.

#11 Cuttinedge

Cuttinedge

• ALL-PRO
  • 186 posts

Posted 19 December 2008 - 08:35 AM

Tyler is the product of a great college system... you can quote me here he will amount to nothing more than a role player in the league

Snootche Boochees

And whats wrong with that..a very wealthy role player I might say.
I don't undestand some college players go to the NBA and do really well some great prospects never turn out. It's kinda hard to tell whats in their heart, I think.
But I can see where all the Tyler haters think he'll suck at the next level.
Lets see a player who gives 110% every second he's on the floor, goes after every rebound like it's his last, runs the floor, has worked tirelessly on his outside shooting to become more proficient than most the millionaires in the NBA. And actually can shoot 90% from the free throw line. Yep I don't see where there's a place for any player like that in the LEAGUE.
:rolleyes:

#12 Panthro

Panthro

aka Pablo

• Moderators
  • 23,965 posts

Posted 19 December 2008 - 09:47 AM

I hope he catches Cholera

#13 Scrumtrilescent

Scrumtrilescent

I aim to misbehave.

• Administrators
  • 8,673 posts

Posted 19 December 2008 - 10:16 AM

I don't undestand some college players go to the NBA and do really well some great prospects never turn out. It's kinda hard to tell whats in their heart, I think.
Lets see a player who gives 110% every second he's on the floor, goes after every rebound like it's his last, runs the floor, has worked tirelessly on his outside shooting to become more proficient than most the millionaires in the NBA. And actually can shoot 90% from the free throw line. Yep I don't see where there's a place for any player like that in the LEAGUE.

We're talking about Tyler here, not Shane Battier.

#14 Joe Mamma

Joe Mamma

• NEWB
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 19 December 2008 - 11:24 AM

I never said there was anything wrong with that... I just think
you Tar heels fans are unrealistic about how good he really is...
Not a lottery pick he should be a late first to second rounder...at the risk of sounding redundant...role player

#15 Cuttinedge

Cuttinedge

• ALL-PRO
  • 186 posts

Posted 19 December 2008 - 12:20 PM

We're talking about Tyler here, not Shane Battier.

LMAO...true very true

I don't think any UNC fans are under the impression he is the next Michael Jordan. I have no doubt he'll be a role player just like the other 95% of NBAers. Theres maybe 8 to 10 legitimate superstars in the league, the rest throw the ball in bounds to them, whats the big deal if he's a role player or a lottery pick. I thought Battier would suck in the NBA ( they don't call charging much) but he turned out alright..lol

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com