Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

For All You Tyler Nut Huggers.

21 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Pretty good article. Ricks the man.

http://sports.espn.go.com/espnmag/story?section=magazine&id=3770906

"The big dope was stupid to come back for his senior season! Who turns down all that NBA cash? Exactly! Why would somebody want to play on a team that has a chance to be the first undefeated national champion in 33 years, become the No. 1 scorer in Tar Heels history, live in a house with his four best friends, jump off balconies into pools and date a tongue-burn-hot former cheerleader when he could be locked in an epic struggle against the Toronto Raptors?"

Did you even read that article, or did you just read the bold sentences?

Sorry little man, you FAIL!

millionaire_idiot_fail.jpg

Posted · Report post

yeah I do not understand the title of this thread with the fact that you agree with it, but I do agree with you GREAT ARTICLE!!!

Posted · Report post

Idiotic article!

Posted · Report post

Hotsauce you always fail. How many times are you gonna show your little fail pictures? Its getting pretty old. It was funny the first time not so much anymore. Come up with some new poo. Whats wrong with the title? Thats what you guys are and I liked the article. So i shared it with you guys cause i know the majority on here are Tarheel fans. I hate Tyler but i know he is good.

Posted · Report post

Hotsauce you always fail. How many times are you gonna show your little fail pictures? Its getting pretty old. It was funny the first time not so much anymore. Come up with some new sh*t. Whats wrong with the title? Thats what you guys are and I liked the article. So i shared it with you guys cause i know the majority on here are Tarheel fans. I hate Tyler but i know he is good.

Way to try to cover your tracks little man. Fact is, you Fail again!

fail01.jpg

Posted · Report post

I dunno, I'm pretty sure both of those enjoyed that.

Posted · Report post

fail01.jpg

What tracks am i trying to cover little girl? You're kinda slow aren't you?

Posted · Report post

fail01.jpg

Because Tyler never makes weird faces. Riiiiiiiiight. It seemed pretty obvious that the guy was just trying to post a title that showed this was for people who "like" Tyler and then explained that he agreed with the article, even though he doesnt like Tyler.

Posted · Report post

Tyler is the product of a great college system... you can quote me here he will amount to nothing more than a role player in the league

Snootche Boochees

Posted · Report post

Tyler is the product of a great college system... you can quote me here he will amount to nothing more than a role player in the league

Snootche Boochees

And whats wrong with that..a very wealthy role player I might say.

I don't undestand some college players go to the NBA and do really well some great prospects never turn out. It's kinda hard to tell whats in their heart, I think.

But I can see where all the Tyler haters think he'll suck at the next level.

Lets see a player who gives 110% every second he's on the floor, goes after every rebound like it's his last, runs the floor, has worked tirelessly on his outside shooting to become more proficient than most the millionaires in the NBA. And actually can shoot 90% from the free throw line. Yep I don't see where there's a place for any player like that in the LEAGUE.

:rolleyes:

Posted · Report post

I hope he catches Cholera