#16 Boner Champ

Boner Champ

Future Training Camp MVP

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,282 posts

Posted 19 December 2008 - 08:10 PM

I never said there was anything wrong with that... I just think
you Tar heels fans are unrealistic about how good he really is...
Not a lottery pick he should be a late first to second rounder...at the risk of sounding redundant...role player

Who gives a f*ck about what he will do in the NBA, we are in the middle of college basketball, and the Heels are kinda looking like favorites for the Championship.

He is an excellent college player, and that is what people should be focused on right now. When it is time for the draft, then I will start caring. I guarantee you that he does not give a rats ass about the NBA, he is hungry for that ring.

I find it laughable that people say, "ohh well he sucks, he wont make it in the NBA". You know what, who cares? He just put up 25 on your team and the tar heels just beat you by 40. Have a nice day. :)

#17 Tweeder

Tweeder

Hark the Sound

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,286 posts

Posted 20 December 2008 - 08:06 AM

ehh everybody knows my take on Tyler, so I will not go there.

I just find it funny that a lot people have to go to the point that he will not amount to much in the NBA, because of the fact they cannot say anything about his college abilities. Bottom line he is a great college player, and I will still to this day think he is a piece to the puzzle that makes UNC great for the past few years, but I do not think he is the biggest piece.

#18 Boltergeist

Boltergeist

Unicorns! Show ponies! Where's the beef!?

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,172 posts

Posted 20 December 2008 - 09:14 AM

Way to try to cover your tracks little man. Fact is, you Fail again!

Posted Image

I guess Scheyer face is a contagious affliction, then.

#19 CarolinaSock

CarolinaSock

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 636 posts

Posted 20 December 2008 - 02:59 PM

I'm a Carolina hater by blood but I hate despise Tyler for his style of play on the defensive end of the court. I've never seen such a big guy with balance that terrible. Breath on him hard and he flops to the ground. I might be able to have a little respect for him if he wasn't Vlade 2.0 on the defensive end of the court.

#20 Joe Mamma

Joe Mamma

• NEWB
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 20 December 2008 - 10:21 PM

Ur right he is in College playing with boys ... wait till that *** trys to
back down a man... thats all Im saying...on a side note what the hell is he so excited about? Does he ever blink? just looking @ him makes my eyes water:eek:

#21 AppStatePanther

AppStatePanther

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,642 posts
  • LocationMint Hill

Posted 12 January 2009 - 09:26 AM

nooo yous guys got it wrong... he will be a lottery pick just think about it, bobcats are gonna pick pretty high, and we need someone to sell tickets right??? ITS BRILLIANT

lets not build a winner, lets put more tarheels fans in the stands!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.