Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Most loathsome

32 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

4 years? so you must hate all the talk about rivers and LT not winning anything significant either eh???

Nah, that's your job.

Posted · Report post

Jack Tatum

Janikowski

Tom Brady

Terrell Owens

the Barbers

Rush Limbaugh

Posted · Report post

Nah, that's your job.

its my job to hate people talking about the chargers not winning the big game????

i dont care....but good try anyways....like the chargers...you try so hard....but you lose to the colts, or pats....or jets....or someone else....shucks :P

Posted · Report post

Vrabel

Culpepper (the "getcha roll on" is ludicrous)

Favre

Collinsworth

Anyone who ever has been or ever will be associated with the Cowboys - the sense of entitlement is always overpowering in Dullas.

Posted · Report post

The whole "Will Marino win the big one?" drivel got sickening every year after about oh say .... 1988.

so you hate the player for the media hype he had nothing to do with? yeah, makes sense. :rolleyes:

More players in the league should follow his example...pretty sure he established a charity for autistic kids and does a lot of charity work.

If you hate him for how well he played the game, ok...I have a few of those myself...but to hate the guy for media bullshit, well, that's a bit odd.

Posted · Report post

People who make my blood boil pretty much every time I see them or they open their mouths:

P. Manning

Favvvrrruuuhhhh

McNabb

The Ick cousins (Brooks and Ronnie Mexico)

V. Young was getting there

Jeff Garcia pisses me off most of the time also

All of those are because they whine and/or are drama queens and blame others for their own poo and have HUUUUGE EGOS.

I hate TO also but since he plays for the Pukes I would save his life because I want him to continue acting like the complete douche he is and maybe destroying them.

Posted · Report post

I can't think of anyone offhand, but I know exactly who 2 of my husband's would be

Dan Marino

Randall Cunningham

and people no involved in football since someone above mentioned Rush

Jerry Seinfeld

Jason Alexander

Aretha Franklin

I know this because these are people he flips the bird to if he sees them on TV.

I'll have to ask him when he gets home if there are more.

Posted · Report post

Favvvrrruuuhhhh

Cue the "Favre's in the Pro Bowl and his team is winning the division, so the Packers clearly made a mistake" argument!

Posted · Report post

Cue the "Favre's in the Pro Bowl and his team is winning the division, so the Packers clearly made a mistake" argument!

thats bullshit....favre is not a probowl quaterback this year....he has 70 ints this season alone....literally the time it took me to type this, he has already thrown 3 more interceptions....

pennington and rivers deserve it more than him imho!

Posted · Report post

[TOM (BRADY]QUINN)

bc of the damn cologne ad, suberbowl, cheating, undefeated, being lucky, tuck rule, etc

I dont like Quinn bc he had a subway deal, and an energy shake commercial both as a back-up qb

Posted · Report post

Yep. And that's just as valid as the "FALCONS HAVE NO WRS" argument pre 2007. lol

He's the third best QB in his DIVISION. That's hardly a bargain at 12 million.

One good thing is that he won't go, he never does, so maybe whoever picks the replacement will be smart and pick the guy who should have gone to BEGIN WITH who is Pennington. Fan vote for the Pro Bowl SUX.

Posted · Report post

Terrell Owens.