#1 Tweeder

Tweeder

Hark the Sound

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,286 posts

Posted 06 December 2008 - 07:42 AM

Well this blows

Florida/Bama game on at 4 pm, I honestly would have thought this game would have been primetime since it is 1 vs. 2

so here we go

Ball St lost to Buffalo: hmmm maybe they were wrong not to jump all over the Humantarian Bowl, wonder which Bowl accepts them now that they have lost their luster a bit?

Boston College vs. VT (1pm): This game is starting to become a nice little rivalry....BC is the only team to beat VT on a Thursday Night at Lane Stadium over the past 10 years, and Boston College cannot beat VT in the big game. Can BC change their luck today, or will VT defend their Championship?

Prediction: VT's offense is so bad, BC wins this one in a close one, because of VT's Defense keeps it close.

Bama vs. Florida (4pm): #1 vs. #2, Saben vs. Meyer.....This actully has been a nice little rivalry in the SEC Title game dating back to when this all started. Florida holds the series at 3-2....Can Bama tie it up and finish off their remarkable season, or will the hottest team in the Nation stomp out their dreams of a National Championship?

Prediction: Florida is the hottest team in the Nation, and everybody is picking them. I think Saben lives for games like this and his defense will be able to control Florida....Bama wins, because I want to be different from everybody else, and I have a funny feeling about this game.

Missouri vs. Oklahoma (8pm): The game that means the most for other teams, but nobody else really cares about. Everybody else needs Oklahoma to loose, but the fact of the matter other than Florida, Oklahoma has to be the 2nd hottest team in the Nation averaging over 60 points a game since their loss to Texas. Can Missouri defense do the impossible and hold OU to a reasonable score, or will Oklahoma keep their dominance against Big 12 schools like they have over the past few weeks?

Prediction: Missouri's defense will not be able to contain Oklahoma's offense, and the Sooners D will crush Missouri.......Oklahoma wins big

Honorable Mention:

Army vs. Navy: Why list it here........It is THE game!! So much tradition and honor, hopefully will be a good game to watch

Edited by Tweeder, 06 December 2008 - 08:35 AM.

#2 Boltergeist

Boltergeist

Unicorns! Show ponies! Where's the beef!?

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,208 posts

Posted 06 December 2008 - 12:11 PM

I think Ball St. goes to the GMAC now. They may be playing the ECU/Tulsa loser. From what I've heard, the Poinsettia has an interest in matching up TCU/Boise

I'm surprised CBS didn't put SEC primetime.

Lord, Army's breaking out camo helmets/pants for the game (but I do like the Duty, Honor, Country they have at their nameplates.)

Edited by Boltergeist, 06 December 2008 - 12:14 PM.

#3 chris999

chris999

• HUDDLER
  • 5,023 posts
  • LocationFlorida

Posted 06 December 2008 - 01:09 PM

lets git em florida!

#4 The Link

The Link

Satire Enthusiast

• HUDDLER
  • 2,992 posts

Posted 06 December 2008 - 02:02 PM

I think Ball St. goes to the GMAC now. They may be playing the ECU/Tulsa loser. From what I've heard, the Poinsettia has an interest in matching up TCU/Boise

I'm surprised CBS didn't put SEC primetime.

Lord, Army's breaking out camo helmets/pants for the game (but I do like the Duty, Honor, Country they have at their nameplates.)

The Marines need a football program.

That would be sweet.

#5 Boltergeist

Boltergeist

• HUDDLER
  • 6,208 posts

Posted 06 December 2008 - 03:33 PM

Looks like the Hokies are goin back to Miami.

The CUSA title game is going down to the wire .... ECU leads 27-24, but Tulsa is driving around midfield.

EDIT: ECU picks off the Hurricane.

#6 Seamonk

Seamonk

kekekekekeke

• HUDDLER
  • 2,055 posts
  • LocationRichmond, Va

Posted 06 December 2008 - 04:37 PM

Well this blows
Prediction: BC's offense is so bad, VT wins this in a blowout, because of VT's Defense will keep it distant.

fix'd

Beamer even spotted them 2 pts by having the punter take a safety to continue to run the clock out, that's how bad BC's offense was.

#7 chbright

chbright

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 816 posts

Posted 06 December 2008 - 04:41 PM

Posted Image

orange bowl bound baby, where the haters at now?

#8 Squirrel

Squirrel

Drink a beer and relax

• HUDDLER
  • 12,359 posts

Posted 06 December 2008 - 04:44 PM

You still suck. ;) Congrats!

#9 Seamonk

Seamonk

kekekekekeke

• HUDDLER
  • 2,055 posts
  • LocationRichmond, Va

Posted 06 December 2008 - 04:56 PM

Posted Image

orange bowl bound baby, where the haters at now?

Answer: on those crappy espn "conversation" boards. Some comments are pretty funny. Would be nice for tech to win the Orange Bowl this year. Had a chance last year but the offense didn't click until the second qtr.

#10 Boltergeist

Boltergeist

• HUDDLER
  • 6,208 posts

Posted 06 December 2008 - 06:14 PM

Alabama's O has come to life after getting pinned inside their own 10.

#11 Scrumtrilescent

Scrumtrilescent

I aim to misbehave.

• Administrators
  • 8,597 posts

Posted 06 December 2008 - 06:22 PM

[/b]

The Marines need a football program.

That would be sweet.

It's called Annapolis.

#12 Tweeder

Tweeder

Hark the Sound

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,286 posts

Posted 06 December 2008 - 06:29 PM

I have to apologize to VT......I went against them more I think with my heart than anything else.....You proved me wrong yet again in the ACC Championship game, Congrats!!!

Now the question is can they win a BCS bowl game??

#13 Scrumtrilescent

Scrumtrilescent

I aim to misbehave.

• Administrators
  • 8,597 posts

Posted 06 December 2008 - 06:38 PM

They should, if they play Cincinnati.

#14 Tweeder

Tweeder

Hark the Sound

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,286 posts

Posted 06 December 2008 - 06:43 PM

I thought the same thing last year with Kansas though.....I really think they can beat anybody out of the Big East, if any conference is more mediocre than the ACC it is the Big East

#15 Scrumtrilescent

Scrumtrilescent

I aim to misbehave.

• Administrators
  • 8,597 posts

Posted 06 December 2008 - 06:45 PM

Although Pitt is turning it on at the right time.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.