• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

thebigcat

Can you do without the Cam celebrations?

Ok with the first down and TD celebrations but .... today's dance was a little much.  He should leave the dancing to Tolbert.  Superman is his signature move.  Besides ... Cam has the best TD celebration of all NFL players when he finds a young fan and hands over the ball. 

4 minutes ago, PhillyB said:

based on your second comment you obviously didn't understand my dynamic.

panthers fans who hate cam newton because of that there hippity-hop dancing are almost invariably white.

however, not all white people hate cam newton because of that there hippity-hop dancing.

i could not possibly be more clear about this, and there could not possibly be anything offensive about this statement unless you hate cam newton because of that there hippity-hop dancing and don't want to admit your ridiculous bias. 

I'm pissed off because I could never make those moves no matter how many tequila shots I had down. That Cam fugger does it sober.

i hate when players "act like they've been there before" because i mean why bring attention to how many times YOU'VE been there by acting all nonchalant. it's a TEAM sport. the proper way to celebrate is to vanish into nothingness, never to return

No.... because if he isnt doing the celebration it means we did not just score a TD.

I love everything about our QB. Period. Suck it haters. F*cking clowns.

Would you rather have Russell Wilson lying about talking directly to Jesus and not f*cking Ciara?

Goes to show that the narrative wont' change whether Cam is winning or losing the difference is they hate us even more now that Cam is winning because it's easy to pile on when someone is down but now that he and we are up they are trying to take him down.

A lot of the backlash against Cam is absolutely racist driven and the other parts are because they dislike Cam personally regardless.

This perspective here is a legit one IMO:
*Honestly Cam should know that doing these things will no doubt make "it" all about him in the media even though it isn't his fault nor correct. But knowing this Cam may want to rethink what he's doing since something out of his control is taking attention away from everyone else and the wins*

The other perspective is like:
*People piling on Cam could/does bring the team together and keep us in that us against the world mentality*

Honestly he seems to only go "overboard" when other teams do his moves against him when they sack him or when they talk trash...and guess what? Those dirty bitches were talkin mad trash and pushing after each play...plus after the lack of calls it has to be frustrating for the D and O when the other team gets all the calls and you are getting held each play....poo if I was JA/Davis I'd basically do what Igo said and take a duece at midfield after a sack since they have to beat the other team and the refs each game.

Plus during trash talk/heated games I'd be even worse than Cam cuz I'd spike the ball on mofos heads and poo...I'd be more like Smitty...who no one seemed to say poo about...dood spun the ball after 3 yard gains and poo.

6 minutes ago, PhillyB said:

based on your second comment you obviously didn't understand my dynamic.

panthers fans who hate cam newton because of that there hippity-hop dancing are almost invariably white.

however, not all white people hate cam newton because of that there hippity-hop dancing.

i could not possibly be more clear about this, and there could not possibly be anything offensive about this statement unless you hate cam newton because of that there hippity-hop dancing and don't want to admit your ridiculous bias. 

But that's not what you said. This is:

i think it's more that we see a correlation between posters that grumble about that there cam newton and his dancing and people that sit in the tinderbox and say super racist stuff, and they are almost invariably 60 year old white guys who take every chance to tell strangers in the checkout line a walmart how much they hate obama, (c)rap, and welfare queens

You seem to have a problem with older white men who vote republican. That is racist. I am just forcing you to do a little self examination. Its not a bad thing and you strike me as someone who cares about that.

For the record Cam can do what he wants after he scores. I do believe as he gets a little older he will do it less. It will become more about giving a kid the ball. That's already happening IMHO

God damn our fan base pisses me off sometimes. I have to deal with serious poo all week, thank god my QB has fun in Sunday's so I can drink beer and have fun on Sunday's.

12 pages for this?  Team is 9-0 with arguably the NFL offensive (Cam) and defensive (Norman) MVPs and there are 12 pages of this drivel?  

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    Uwontdoit81

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts