• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Jeremy Igo

Along the Sidelines - Panthers at Saints

Am I the only one who thought "oh no, zod has been talking poo to the saints" when Ingram threw that ball over the photographers head?

# 6 was actually a pretty good play by the Saint DB. Had he not gone for Stewart's legs and tripped him up, he would have gotten face planted by that stiff arm like so many before him.

I like that shot of KK and Brees in the air. KK looks like he is humping Brees like a dog - showing his dominance and you can almost feel the pain Brees is about to feel.

• Pie 1

1 hour ago, Jeremy Igo said:

Each week I bring to you the best photos my camera captured all in HD. Your viewing and sharing of these slide shows keeps this joint running and the content flowing. Thanks for your support in this amazing season. 

How does it go again? To the victor, go the....um....the something. Someone help me out here.

Fantastic work Jeremy.

I must say, this game made me dislike the Saints even more if that is somehow possible.

Vaccaro in particular was about as classless, and borderline dirty as a player can get.

Edited by TheRed
  • Pie 1