• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 NewEnglandAFChamps

NewEnglandAFChamps

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 62 posts

Posted 17 December 2008 - 08:25 PM

I know Tuck and company have played some good offensive lines. But with Ryan Kalil, Jordan Gross, Travelles Wharton and Jeff Otah, Giants gone catch hell with those 4. The most got damn underrated O-Line in the world. Names may not be abroad with this crew yet, but of the sound of my voice, they damn sure will be after this season. Their chemistry is tighter than a stripper on a pole. Spags need to pull out his bag of tricks on this one this Sunday!

#2 NewEnglandAFChamps

NewEnglandAFChamps

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 62 posts

Posted 17 December 2008 - 08:30 PM

and Vincent is a bad motha too. Gross won't be the only probowler on that big front squad in the seasons to come.

Edited by NewEnglandAFChamps, 17 December 2008 - 08:33 PM.

#3 John Fox

John Fox

it is what it is

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,257 posts

Posted 17 December 2008 - 08:33 PM

We're not the best O-line, but dammit we do just fine.

#4 Kyle82

Kyle82

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,795 posts
  • LocationRock Hill SC

Posted 17 December 2008 - 08:34 PM

I'm starting to like you Patriot :D

#5 NewEnglandAFChamps

NewEnglandAFChamps

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 62 posts

Posted 17 December 2008 - 08:51 PM

homie... you guys have the best OLine in the league. It ain't about names, but its about performance and chemistry. Kalil, Wharton, Otah, Gross, and Vincent have the best chemistry in the NFL

#6 CarolinaWild

CarolinaWild

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 41 posts

Posted 17 December 2008 - 08:56 PM

homie... you guys have the best OLine in the league. It ain't about names, but its about performance and chemistry. Kalil, Wharton, Otah, Gross, and Vincent have the best chemistry in the NFL

:iagree:

Of course, I'm a little biased, and I won't argue this observation. :D

#7 The Faceless

The Faceless

Seeker of Power

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 512 posts

Posted 17 December 2008 - 09:55 PM

IMO we have as good of a set-up on the Oline as a team could ask for. Gross, false starts notwithstanding, has exceeded my expectations at LT and done a hell of a job switching from the right yet again. Wharton is a beast of a run blocker and is very mobile as a pulling guard. Kalil is an excellent technician and gets to the second level as well as anyone. Vincent is very good in the run game and Otah is an absolute destroyer and has done a very good job picking up pass pro. If we can lock Gross up long term, we have a chance to have possibly the best line in the League for years to come.

#8 PntherPryd

PntherPryd

Relic

• Moderators
  • 1,717 posts
  • LocationWilmington

Posted 17 December 2008 - 10:05 PM

It's not a coincidence our running game started striking fear in teams right around the time we got our starting 5 healthy again.

Now if they can just cut back on the false start penalties.

Although props to Gross for that knee to the cheap shot defender last game that drew a 15 yarder. Those penalties do amazing things to team chemistry.

#9 beastson

beastson

Cam

• HUDDLER
  • 8,794 posts

Posted 17 December 2008 - 10:16 PM

I made a thread about our running game picking up at the right time

Too bad it was before the site crashed

#10 PantherPearly

PantherPearly

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 33 posts

Posted 17 December 2008 - 10:55 PM

I dont like this New England fan comin in hear and praising our players this much, it makes me uneasy. We dont like yer kind round here boy...sorry just watched South Park, couldnt help it.

#11 dinz

dinz

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 88 posts

Posted 17 December 2008 - 10:59 PM

a pats fan spewing off about carolina o-line.. whats up with that,must have lost a bet:)

#12 Chaos

Chaos

A Star is born

• HUDDLER
  • 8,532 posts

Posted 17 December 2008 - 11:07 PM

As long as it ain't about performance (enhancing drugs) and chemistry (lab concoctions), then we'll be fine.

Oh wait, that douchebag Dr. from Columbia is in prison, no?

#13 NewEnglandAFChamps

NewEnglandAFChamps

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 62 posts

Posted 17 December 2008 - 11:16 PM

Ryan Kalil has gotten comparisons to Mike Webster. look up Mike Webster

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.