• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mr. Scot

AFC Wild Card games thread

8 minutes ago, UpstatePanther said:

Not sure what your point is... the Panthers lost that game all on their own. No help from the NFL needed...

No u just dont get it. Its deeper then you think.

That hit on Brown was completely uncalled for.

I'm sorry but that very clearly an intentional targeted hit.

He obviously knew Brown was not going to catch the ball, as he would have completely overshot him moving at that speed and would only be capable of making a wimpy arm tackle at most. 

Just now, mav1234 said:

I didn't understand why there was a Steelers assistant over in a group of Bengals players but I couldn't see what was going on.

It was smart. I would've instructed several players to attempt to get Pacman to do something stupid.

3 minutes ago, tiger7_88 said:

The VERY FIRST replay makes it clear that the overthrow was in clear view of Burfict and, additionally, that he had all the damn time in the world to avoid a hit.

But since knock-out blows are fun character builders for the old-school football players in this forum, I guess there shouldn't have been a flag in that case.

fuging exactly man. Burfict at the least could have simply ran into him without lowering his head like that. You can see him sizing up the head hit even after the he sees the ball go through browns hands.

Sanders is performing as an announcer close to the level of the Bengals defense on the last drive.  He just needs to shut up already

5 minutes ago, mav1234 said:

I didn't understand why there was a Steelers assistant over in a group of Bengals players but I couldn't see what was going on.

Yeah i wonder if Porter should have been flagged?

6 minutes ago, TheRumGone said:

at the 3rd or 4th replay watch his eyes when he falls all the way back. And on a 55 inch tv you can see that poo clear as day.

Yeah def selling the hit lmfao

1. My initial reaction was that he sold the hit. I admit I was wrong on that case. 100%

2. I just don't see the eyes rolling back man. The hit was brutal I agree and you can tell he's unconscious, but I don't see it (maybe cause the videos highest quality is 480p?).

3. I wasn't watching it on a 55 inch TV and it certainly wasn't HD quality so I guess that could be why.

5 minutes ago, SportsCrazie4172 said:

He got another one..

Deion is saying he texted to take it down. Lol

7 minutes ago, tiger7_88 said:

The VERY FIRST replay makes it clear that the overthrow was in clear view of Burfict and, additionally, that he had all the damn time in the world to avoid a hit.

But since knock-out blows are fun character builders for the old-school football players in this forum, I guess there shouldn't have been a flag in that case.

I hope I didn't come across as saying that Brown deserved the hit or that it wasn't a flag. Regardless of any embellishment (which again, I don't think there was) it is an absolutely brutal and dirty hit, one that is part of Burfict's body of work as arguably the dirtiest player in the NFL currently. Deserved the flag, a fine, and a suspension if the NFL is serious about cracking down on head injuries.

1 minute ago, pantherphan96 said:

1. My initial reaction was that he sold the hit. I admit I was wrong on that case. 100%

2. I just don't see the eyes rolling back man. The hit was brutal I agree and you can tell he's unconscious, but I don't see it (maybe cause the videos highest quality is 480p?).

3. I wasn't watching it on a 55 inch TV and it certainly wasn't HD quality so I guess that could be why.

I'm telling you man and others confirmed this. That third replay on a 1080 55 inch. It was plain as day. I literally put my hands on my head and said oh my god when I saw his eyes. It was fuging scary. I'm not gonna sit here and make stuff up. I know what I saw and others saw it too. Anyway hope Brown is ok, one of the more gruesome hits I've ever seen live.

Also still calling Chiefs/Panthers for the superb owl even with Maclin going down that team is built to be ok after something like that.